Goodwin Procter
www.goodwinprocter.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Growing Boston firm with much potential

Case Assistant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Goodwin Procter

ProsFantastic people/culture with a good balance between work and personal time. There is also a vibrant social life in the office which is greatly facilitated by the lack of snooty and otherwise holier-than-thou attorneys which can be fairly commonplace in large corporate firms. The Real Estate practice is very highly regarded and the firm is expanding at an extraordinary pace.

ConsIt's Boston so the compensation levels are not the same as New York and the extent to which you're likely to pick up huge multinational clients with complex legal needs, while possible, is substantially decreased. This is offset, however, by smaller startups from the BioTech and Life Science mecca of Cambridge if you are interested in that area of law.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. The expansion and branding initiatives have been a big boost to employees.

Good People Good Times

Legal Secretary (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Goodwin Procter full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The upper managment truly cares about everyone. People are genuine and caring. You do… Cons: Middle management is always changing and not for the better. For the most part you are treated as… Advice to Senior Management: Don't stop caring and sharing. Things are improving in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Goodwin is a great place to work!

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Goodwin Procter full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Up-to-date technology and training department. Great benefits. Good… Cons: Washington, DC is an expensive city to be part of. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Goodwin Procter.

Worked for Goodwin Procter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodwin Procter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goodwin Procter CEO Regina M. Pisa. All reviews posted anonymously by Goodwin Procter employees.