comScore
www.comscore.com Reston, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Interesting Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Reston, VA (US)

I worked at comScore full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat product, niche market for the products and services that they offer. Incredibly valuable to customers, and companies that utilize comScore data to make business decisions. Very much a self-directed work environment, not alot of clock watching from management. Easy to move up the ranks in some groups. They love to promote from within.

ConsManagement can be a little overbearing at times, from the top down. CEO is a bit of a control freak, "smartest guy in the room" syndrome, though often he is. Internal promotion is nice, but historically had not always been based on merit as much as tenure and as a retention tool.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep innovating, remember what made you successful as a small company. CEO needs to release the reigns in many areas. Delegate better.

Great if you're right out of college or have no desire to progress

Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Reston, VA (US)

I have been working at comScore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work environment, really laid back Cons: Progression is limited, get comfortable in the position you were… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the employees that continually exceed expectations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of opportunity for advancement

I have been working at comScore

Pros: Advance based on your performance, not seniority or specific openings. Good… Cons: The responsibilities can be stressful and a lot is expected of you, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at comScore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for comScore CEO Magid M. Abraham. All reviews posted anonymously by comScore employees.