Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best Fintech Company to work for, hands down ! Amazing people/culture/benefits. A company sky rocketing with growth.

Mar 25, 2021 - Credit Risk Operations Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with inclusive, helpful, awesome, like minded people, amazing technology, competitive salary - the company looks after you.

Cons

None. Absolutely positive place to work, nothing negative at all to note.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

May 23, 2022 - Head of People & Culture in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenti Culture: Ill start by saying that in our world , culture is king. We are fortunate enough to have built a high performing, collaborative and innovative team that looks after each other but also challenges each other to grow and develop. We genuinely love coming to work to solve problems, build things, break things and ultimately move the business forward. More broadly, the culture at Plenti is one of innovation and speed and that applies to all facets of the business. We are licensed to go outside of our lanes to take on interesting and meaningful work and this has created an incredibly enjoyable space to operate in. We all tend to be looking down the field the same way and approach the week as such, we have a shared mission and so problems that occur are equally shared, there is not a culture of blame, or entitlement. We want to learn. The business as a whole is a student. There are no aspects of the business that are the finished article, nor will there ever be to be honest. We are always looking at areas to be better, to learn new ways of approaching problems to devise new and innovative solutions.

Cons

As there is a high bar of expectation and accountability, its not a business that will suit everyone.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and opportunities for career development

Mar 28, 2022 - Referrer Support Specialist in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenti focuses on personal and professional development and providing opportunities for employees at every level. The company also places a strong emphasis on fostering great culture.

Cons

Communication between teams can be ineffective.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Plenti.