360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

360i Interview Questions

Interviews at 360i

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. Communication was on point, and everything flowed the way you would hope for when applying for a new position. Very pleased with how everything went!

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

Standard interview process. Applied online and heard back from talent recruiting specialist. Scheduled a phone conversation and they never called so rescheduled to the following week. Went in and met a few members of the team, then no response for 3 weeks after. Assuming I didn't get it since its been a month and radio silence

Interview Questions

• Experience in digital Media, tight deadlines, assisting with client asks   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I started off with a phone interview and then a face to face interview . The face to face interview was good I was asked about my future career endeavors with digital marketing. I was made an offer 2 weeks later.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

Rulatech recruiter contacts me on LinkedIn. I like the skills description and we start a phone screen and discuss fit. She gives me an assignment with a STRICT 48 HOUR deadline. Follows up with company and they ding me apparently. Say apparently because truth be told recruiter didn't tell me PoC/hiring manager details. So maybe it's her?

Interview Questions

• Sent me an at home assignment that involved using spotify api. Should have been first red flag as half the 48 hour assignment required using Spotify API in python and yet to answer some of the questions i had to pull from the WEB api. This means whoever is hiring me isn't even an engineer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I received a phone call asking if I was interested in the position and if I'd like to come in for an in-person interview to meet with the team. I chatted with the manager, supervisor, and director.

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. HR gave me a call to schedule an in-person interview. Met with 2 people, 30 mins each. The interview process was swift and professional. HR asked through questions and were very honest with any questions I had. During the interview they even printed an itinerary with the interviewers names and emails.

Interview Questions

• Can you share your current work experience?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied on a job portal and heard back from one of the hiring managers after multiple reminders. Phone interview was about experience and was called on site. On site interview was about basic machine learning and coding. Both the interviewers seemed nice folks. The interview with the group head was more behavioral and had no inkling about what the expectations were from a candidate. Experience was ok but I never heard from them. Felt very unprofessional as like anyone I took a day off from work. Probably speaks volumes of the culture at the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

The interview process seemed pretty average in terms of timeframe and content type, but overall very enjoyable. All points of contact were a pleasure to speak with and friendly. I instantly felt like I could get along with the people who worked at this company.

Interview Questions

• If you could relate your leadership style to a superhero, what superhero would you be?   Answer Question

Associate Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interviewing at 360i was an all around great experience with friendly people and professional (yet fun) communication. Most, if not all, people I talked to treated it more like a conversation than an interview. People seemed genuinely interested in working with me as a person and that was refreshing. I do wish I had more of a tour of the office but that did not affect my experience negatively.

Paid Social Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 360i in December 2018.

Interview

Sent in an application, heard nothing until 4 weeks later. Was asked for a phone interview with a recruiter. I responded promptly with availability, recruiter canceled first call because she read her calendar in the wrong time zone. Rescheduled for the next Monday. Waited ten minutes for a call that never came, so I emailed the recruiter, only to receive an OOO auto reply. I then reached out to the email listed in her OOO message, and that recruiter scheduled me for a time the following day. She called, asked me to describe my experience, then interrupted me to say she doesn't need all the details. Asked me salary range, and ended the call after 5 minutes without giving me the chance to ask any questions. Overall unprofessional and poor experience for me. I'm no longer interested in the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.