ASB Bank Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASB Bank

ASB Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank

Interview

Interview process was all over video conference. First interview was with 3 senior engineers who seem very cool. One of them had very bad microphone quality and would cut in and out frequently. One of them had his camera off during the whole interview

Interview Questions
  • Common questions around IT infrastructure such as networking, virtualization, etc..
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter then in person interview with a small panel. Interviews were on topic, enjoyable and with relevant people. Would recommend people apply for jobs at ASB if they are interested!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ASB Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASB Bank

Interview

People are all very nice and I feel comfortable from the interview. Two face to face interviews and one online test. No technical test but they will ask technical questions in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a lovely interview process by both the branch manager and customer service store manager. They both introduced themselves and set a friendly and calm atmosphere for the interview questions to come.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ASB Bank

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ASB Bank

Interview

Very relax. They invite you to a cafe to ask interview questions. Two managers will ask you the question. If you prepare very well, the interview will very easy. Be confident.

Interview Questions
  • When you at your previous job, what things you feel challenged?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2020

Interview

Recruiter took a few weeks to come back via phone, set up with hiring manager two weeks later. Positive feedback provided during the interview, manager was to set up session with the GM, however did not hear from recruiter for another 3 weeks. Decline provided via email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland) in Sep 2020

Interview

First some online tests, focusing on IQ and personalities. Then a video interview where you are asked several easy questions related to your attitude, hobbies, etc. Then an online test to write some basic code. And then an assessment center which includes one coding task and two speed interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland) in Jun 2020

Interview

Two Rounds of Interviews 1)Mostly based on Behavioral 2)Process Oriented the questions were to discover how i would act on certain scenario based on previous experiences. And also about the kind of automation used in my previous company and how processes were delivered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ASB Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank in Apr 2020

Interview

I enjoyed the interview, questions are professional. They will ask you a range of questions to understand who are as a person. I think they hav done a through job through the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland) in Mar 2020

Interview

Simple and easy to go through with friendly staff to help you and guide you through the interview. where they ask you questions on how to get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews