Acorn Stairlifts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Acorn Stairlifts

1.9

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There are hiring now signs posted outside the building and sometimes a floating air balloon. I walked in with a full-time job already curious about what this company entailed and applied for myself. I had a resume ready to email. I was able to speak and work out a better time to return for an interview with Emel.

I did ask about moving up and more opportunity and the recruiting person said they company is still growing and they just recently obtained this building. The company is growing and their are definitely new positions to take place with the growth.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?

What makes you fit for our company?

What is your job experience?

Are you currently working right now?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called the same day they received my resume , and an interview was set up for the following week. I was hired the week of the interview, and started the following week.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Irvine, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I had been contacted by the corporate office in Florida the day before they wanted to interview me. I went in the following day only to discover when I got there the position that I had applied for had been filled. So instead of the Manager telling me this they offered me the Appointment Setter position. I was told to go home and apply on line and I would be hired. I didn't care for his banter, he stated "he was looking for people he could rely on, and that every time he hired someone they either didn't want to work or would never come in.

Interview Questions

• Are you a reliable, punctual employee!   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied, a month later received email invite to phone interview. Completed phone interview and received email next day for on-site interview 2 days later. HR rep has high energy and was pleasant. Controller is young and has a plan to rework department for better efficiency.

Followed up with thank you email - no response. Followed up again 12 days later still no response - radio silence - extremely rude and unprofessional practice.

Interview Questions

• All regarding accounting experience - no behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts.

Interview

Over the phone. They will tell you anything they think you want to hear if they are interested in you as an employee. Do not believe nanything they tell you. I want tohelp o

Interview Questions

• Nothing Just looking for warm bodies. They will tell you anything you want to hear if they are interested in you. If you have sale experience stay away.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was about 5 to 10 mins in a Dunkin Donuts Lol, He didn't ask much just basically what I did. He and the "trainers" said that there will be 2 weeks of hands on training as soon as the Florida "training" was over...That NEVER Happened. I was thrown to the wolves with No Experience. Basically set up for Failure...Revolving Door here...A few other Quit before I did..I wonder why..................

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Franklin, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

While most of my experience is dealing with customers on site, one minor incident involved a tree branch removal from my younger years. The branch once cut fell while attached to the bark peeling bark down a client's tree. Once I made sure the problem wouldn't get worse I went inside to notify the client what I had done, and after looking at the tree I went to the hardware store to ask for advice and was directed to a sugar based tree protectant which I applied to the tree to ensure it remained healthy.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very basic, nice office, easy going, first filled out an online app, hr called me for interviewi was very excited , met with HR, then dept manager, seemed easy going and fun but I declined employment

wanted different hours

Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Found job online, sent resume, called, was invited to interview (more like meet and greet). Then, manager called me for 3 minute quick conversation and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with working in a call center?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with Ginger in Recruiting
    Person to Person Interview with Joe and Ray
    Background check - only for criminal; did not do a reference check.
    Offered the position rather quickly due to they needed assistance in the department. I accepted the position because I needed a job. Now I regret it. There is no real training - only a few days and only learned about the company. Have to sit with others to learn the system; the QA girl I originally sat with was let go right after I started, so there has not really been anyone around to help me. I wouldn't recommend anyone to come here. I'm already looking for another job.

Interview Questions

• What I look for in a company   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They hire low pay for QA. Quality is not really needed with this company because they don't value our information.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.