Affordable Dentures & Implants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Affordable Dentures & Implants Interview Questions

Interviews at Affordable Dentures & Implants

2.2

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Durham, NC (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview was done virtually by Webex. It lasted for about 20 minutes. The manager I interviewed with was very professional and easy to talk to. The interview consisted of questions that are normally asked in an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation if you did not know the answer?
      Name a time when you had to apologize for something that you did at work?

How would your previous employer describe you?

How would you handle a situation if you did not know the answer?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation in which you did not know the answer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to apologize to someone at work?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Madison, WI (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

My interview was great and she respects what I have to say and explains good. She was very professional and contact me back couple of times . I like that a lot because many employers , they don't response back to you.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my previous employer and why I am leaving it?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Bridgeport, WV (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I came in at their lunch time and talked about the position I desired and was informed of the duties I’d need to perform. I was then informed of the hours lunch times and pay rate. I was very pleased with everything explained during the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I thought I was capable of performing the duties necessary for the job.   1 Answer

Accounting Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Morrisville, NC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I had a phone screen first. After a few days I had an online video interview with one manager and one staff. I basically have an idea about this company and the role and a deeper understanding on the company culture and the role after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      How would you see yourself in 5 years?
      How would you fit your role when the company is growing fast?
      How would you handle the multitasks?
      How about your excel skills?
      Describe the tasks of your previous job.
      What are important for you in the new job?   Answer Question

Dental Lab Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Saint Joseph, MO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and friendly! The recruiter was very nice and informative she made the process a good experience! She asked questions regarding my previous Jobs and set me up for a hands on interview in the dental lab! The assessment was a good opportunity to see what you will be doing every day on the job!

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Abilene, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Every person I communicated with was very helpful and informative. They also responded to ever inquiry in a timely manner and when there was a delay they did not hesitate to let me know.

Interview Questions

• How do you thing your employment will benefit this company?   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants in August 2020.

Interview

A recruiter explains how the operation works and reviews your background. Later, you do an assessment where they check to see that you can do denture procedures and extract teeth.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in placing implants?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant/Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Evansville, IN (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The whole process was very fast and smooth. The interviewer was very detailed oriented and answered all of my questions. The hours of availability to speak with interviewer were very convenient.

Interview Questions

• Is a cash bonus incentive something you would be interested in?   1 Answer

Dental Assiatant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (McDonough, GA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The office manager and practice owner were awesome and my interview felt like natural conversations between each of them and then we done one with all three of us and I didn't feel like I was being teamed up against which was nice cause I have been at other interview where that was the case.

Interview Questions

• How did I found out about the Job Position?   1 Answer

Dental Lab - Full Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Augusta, GA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Talk to Recruiter he sat up Meeting Date and Time with Lab Manager and done Bench Test and a Finish Down upper denture very smooth interview talked with lab manager also talked with Recruiter

Interview Questions

• Bench test upper and lower setup
      And Finish Down upper denture   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.