Air Force Reserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Air Force Reserve Interview Questions

Interviews at Air Force Reserve

2.1

Marketing Interview

Interview

Meet with recruiter and tell them why you want to be in the Air Force. What you plan to get out of the Air Force. What are you career goals? Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of your career?   1 Answer

Medical Logistics Interview

Interview

• ¬Analyze reports and records to establish stock control levels, and use necessary inventory methods for mission readiness
    • Monitor expenses and funds of multiple in-flight medical equipment and supplies costing over $500,000
    • Awarded Airman of the half (2018) and Airman of the year (2018) for hard work and 100% mission readiness

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lackland AFB, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (Lackland AFB, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Apllied for postion online, refered to hiring officaila, emailed and sceduled an inteview, interviewed for position, not seleted, time to move on to the next available job aplllication, and update resume, as well as references.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see youself in trhe future   1 Answer

Combat Arms Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Springs, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (Camp Springs, MD (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Was brief description of the training and how helpful I would be to the section. The benefits to myself and growth. Gave me reference of people who I could make contact with to discuss preparation for the one and a half month long training from July to August in San Antonio, TX.

Interview Questions

• How would you be beneficial to Combat Arms   1 Answer

Aircraft Loadmaster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (Jackson, MS (US)).

Interview

Very informal. Just trying to get to know your personality and if your able to be part of crew that works long hours and can spend days at a time with eachother

Interview Questions

• what was a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurlburt Field, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (Hurlburt Field, FL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Spoke with the unit's superintendent which I was looking to join. They went over my military career with me and just had a general conversation with me related to my position at the unit.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to take any full-time positions in our unit?   Answer Question

Biomedical Laboratory Scientist (Lab Officer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Apply for a position in the Armed Services is tedious. It requires not only showing yourself a viable candidate mentally, you must pass a physical exam as well as pass an extensive background check for a security clearance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Lab Officer?   1 Answer

Reserves Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The United States Air Force is the aerial and space warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces. It is one of the five branches of the United States Armed Forces, and one of the seven American uniformed services.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve (Shreveport, LA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Face to face with GM. Didn't go as well as I thought it would. He only wanted to accept me if I would be willing to leave my current job and come to work for him for at least 2 years as a salesman working on commission, which I didn't find appealing.

Interview Questions

• Why do I feel he should hire me?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Force Reserve.

Interview

First there must be a position open an individual will apply for. Scores and other requirements will be verified. once that is accomplished you will coordinate with the supervisor to provide any other documents and set up an interview time. The process involved interviewing with the supervisor and waiting for school once selected for position. The interview and process is easy and painless.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.