Animal Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Animal Logic

2.7

Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Weeks and weeks to find out they don't hire Canadians. Assuming they want low cost foreign worker. They are flooded with applicants and seem confused who to choose. Local Canadian with experience? No, must want something else.

Interview Questions

• Can you start soon? Or not... weeks pass. Or now maybe? Cancel that no. Maybe yes. Recruiter sounded positive from Australia, then she suddenly quits working at Animal Logic. Now I find out I'm now back of the que behind 'many names'. This is after she screens online, dissapears for 3 weeks, suddenly emails super interested asking if I'm still interested? Yes local Canadian desperate for work. Then she quits Animal Logic and I find out I'm no longer being considered. HR here comes across cold. :(   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore Park

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Moore Park) in October 2018.

Interview

Multi level interviews happened over phone, 2 on site interview where one is with the engineers over there and another with Canada.
    Meet with multiple people over the interview and finally the consultant asked for the reference.
    The reference was sent and after that no reply at all.
    Hours were spend on preparation, leave from work place twice, transportation to meet with unnecessary and unprofessional people who not even bothered to give a reply.
    Finally asked the consultant who said they are not sure on this role.
    What a joke.,......

Interview Questions

• General networking stuffs and problem scenarios.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst experience ever...
    They took my time for more than 20 hours for 3 interviews with 2 people from their Canada team plus another 8 people including their accounting guy and psychologist girl who even asked about my favourite movies and personal life, then their accounting person said we are not sure whether you are strong about handling some specific situations and apparently one person is not sure about that, and other than that we don’t have any problem with your technical background.

They asked me for my references and took my two references time as well before they make their mind about me.

After all the time wasting.. I figured out from one of my friends that they are still looking for other people whilst they were keeping me on hold for offer.. so emailed them the new job recruiter contacts and informed them about their unprofessional behaviour.

Such a shameful behaviour is definitely not defendable. Be careful with these people.

No more with small companies and no more than one in person interview, was the best outcome for me for the next cases.

Interview Questions

• Technical and many old fashion HR and personal question including what is your 5 favourite movies   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and two rounds of in-person interview. Overall a smooth process, HR is very nice and accommodating, friendly and open company culture. The company definitely cares about the reference, so make sure you pick the ones who is willing to write some positive feedback.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney).

Interview

I applied online and got a response within 1 week and met with one of the recruiting managers and the supevisor for the department I would be working for at Animal Logic Sydney. After the interview I got an offer a couple of hours later. It was fairly laid back and they are really nice to talk to. The questions are really easy as well. Just familiarise yourself with the company history and just be positive.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the toughest challenges you have faced and how have you overcome this?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

The process was fairly routine. An email to set up an interview, and then an in-person one. Clear communication and all. Sadly this was a very poor interview experience as the interviewers seemed very unhappy at their jobs and they kept asking me the same questions over and over but with different wording, so it was hard to fully engage with the group. The recruiter was polite, but the vibe was extremely uncomfortable as the others who were present made it clear that they were very tired/overworked. Had I gotten an offer, I wouldn't have taken it based on this experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my "nightmare job" would be, as in "what job would I absolutely hate to have", which I thought was really strange. Wouldn't it be "what job would you WANT to have?"   Answer Question

Surfacing Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview - Persons involved were Department Sup and Main Recruiter. They explained for which shows they are looking talent for and for what time duration. They explained how their department is structured with respect to the skills that various artist possess. For feedback, they asked to wait for a couple of weeks as they were interviewing other candidates. There were several questions regarding my reel, how certain aspects were achieved.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to give a walk through my reel. Which skills I more comfortable with for example Texture Painting, Shading or Grooming? Am I comfortable with a shorter contract? Why am I looking for a change?   1 Answer

Render Wrangler (Senior) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Starts with a very friendly introductions, followed by a series of questions that are specific to the job. At the end of the interview, you will be given an opportunity to geek out. Do take the opportunity!

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

They talked about company projects, outlook. The lead was great. The HR was accommodating to my questions, Just be confident and let them know that you know your stuff thoroughly.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.