AppSierra Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at AppSierra Solutions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppSierra Solutions

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I just had a face to face round with the HR and the managers and a written test. You need to have the basic knowledge of the industry you want to work in.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida (India)).

Interview

It was really simple when I joined the company, only management took the interview and that was easy. They question about the basic software testing process and methods. you can crack the interview with just basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions in July 2017.

Interview

Appsierra Solutions Interview Process is very good . All Questions related to Digital Marketing Like Search Engine Optimization , Social Media Optimization , Social Media Marketing , PPC , Email Marketing , .

Business Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Here interview is good you should have a little bit knowledge of the profile you applied for.
    And the most important thing is English and great personality.
    Here are the rounds for the recruiting process.

First round was Screening round.
    Second round was GD.
    Third round was Interview.
    Forth round HR and Final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about Business Development Executive and what experience do you have that would be helpful for you to work in this profile.   Answer Question

BDE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online job portal and received response in 1 day to appear for the interview.
    There are four rounds for this profile in AppSierra.

Round 1- Screening
    Round 2- GD
    Round 3-Manager Interview
    Round 4- HR and Final Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself and your experience which would help you in working as BDE.
      Tell me why do you think you can work in this profile and what can you do to help this company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.