Australian Red Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Australian Red Cross Interview Questions

Interviews at Australian Red Cross

2.4

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross.

Interview

Easy face to face interview about experiences interests and goals. You can start once your police check is completed which is about 2 weeks after interviews. The staff are very friendly

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna volunteer for the Australian red cross?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toowoomba

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Toowoomba) in November 2019.

Interview

I was called in about a year ago, the process is easy. They ask a few personal questions and then the manager reads some information about the red cross. The manager was very friendly and it wasnt stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I was from.   1 Answer

Lead Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Sydney) in June 2019.

Interview

1. Phone call with HR, followed by phone call with CTO.
    2. Face to face interview with the CTO and two other people. The HR confirmed the interview but forgot to send me the email conformation and I had to call her twice to receive the interview details. Incompetency at its best!

At the end of the interview, the CTO said she'd get in touch within a couple of days, but totally went AWOL afterwards. I've emailed them to see if they have any update, they kept saying they're still deciding even after a month. Finally I called out on their incompetency in the interviewing process, and they totally disappeared. One thing I learnt from this experience is that, none of the employees of Red Cross actually believe in the org's values. Don't be fooled by the brand of Red Cross. They're complacent, lazy and unprofessional- staying in the same company for decades. Now I'm actually put off by the Australian Red Cross brand. Respect people who take time to interview with you and treat them with dignity and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Questions about agile, iteration management, etc. Nothing really complex.   Answer Question

Op Shop Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Melbourne) in January 2019.

Interview

They'll call you after you've applied, and they'll ask you what time you're free to do a phone interview. The phone interview is quite short, and casual in nature. The interviewer is very forgiving if you don't know how to answer a question.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Melbourne) in January 2019.

Interview

They just asked some questions about general customer service. Everything was easy to answer and I think it is better to prepare the reason why you wanna volunteer at Red Cross.

Public Relations/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Sydney) in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of 4 persons in the different department the position would be liaising with + an HR person. At the end it was said we would get a rapid answer and would be contacted for an interview feedback but over 3 weeks later, still no news despite a call and 2 emails. I found it very disappointing from a big organisation that I really admire to not even get a quick phone call or an email to explain why they will not go further with an application.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Melbourne) in May 2018.

Interview

A simple interview with basic questions about yourself and availabilities with the store manager. No resume required, just a trial shift to see how you work in the store environment

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to volunteer?   1 Answer

Op Shop Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross.

Interview

Few forms to fill out, and an explanation of what you'd do. Takes forever for them to contact you. I applied about 2 months before they first called, then took about 4 more weeks to actually get started.

Practice Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dandenong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Dandenong) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied using an online platform. Then received a phone call after a week later for an interview. There were set of questions asked by 2 interviewers. interview took about an hr.

Interview Questions

• if you have got this job, what would be the first thing/topic you would want to supervise the current case workers about?   1 Answer

Volunteer Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australian Red Cross (Melbourne) in March 2016.

Interview

The supervisor gave me a phone call a day after I turned in my application online. He asked me to interview with him at Red Cross Store Victoria Market. It was a quick and easy interview as this is a volunteer role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.