Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.6

CSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Quick interview All behavioral question
    know your resume strongly and if you speak quite good English you will get hired
    don't stress about the interview read about the company and your resume and you are all set

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Axis BAnk   11 Answers

Deputy IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There are total 2 round..

First one is online test which consist of 4 section in amcat, First section consist of apti and reasoning questions and those are very easy similar to indiabix. In second section, questions are related to personality test. In the third section we have to answer the questions based on case study, that what you will do if certain situation is there.
    The forth section is most most difficult section of whole selection process that is technical round. Axis bank technical round was really a tough one where you have to answer 60 questions in 60 minutes and those questions are from c#, java, java script,sql,asp.net,xml,jdbc,html,php,awt,spring,swing and many other languages, I only able to identify those.

Second round.. (technical cum hr round)
    Cross your finger you are going to ask only from new technologies and from your project.. and they will say why this why that.. i.e why you are interested in java but in project you are using c#. Java is paid or c# , all about open source, what is Oracle jdk and open jdk and many many these types of questions.. also like what is angular js , node js , amazon efs etc..
    And also be prepare for schema designing of database and what will be the complete approach to design all the 3 tier architecture of certain system.

Panel Advocates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I am ok with telephonic and face to face both.As I m lookated in local and come for any type of interviews.So I m flexible with any type of interview process at any time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It wan an on campus hiring which involved first aptitude than on site interview with the hiring Manager. the experience was good and it was very easy. I received the offer in a week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and other behavioral questions   5 Answers

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Online Test, Interview single round (Tech + HR combined), Campus Placement, NIT Trichy. Interview round questions based mostly on your resume, projects. Two interviewers have taken at a time with questions comprising of Tech + HR

Consulting Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The first round is aptitude test . quantitative ability , logical ability and verbal ability are the part of 1st interview. 2. Psychometric test here a series of videos are shown and different types of situation related to the videos are given .3.case study here a case is given and a 5 member team is formed.
    we have been asked to get a best possible solution with in 45 min. after case study we gave the idea of the case study one by one.

Interview Questions

• 1.About the case study.
      2.What is my part in the project?
      3.Basic technical questions.
      4.How to convince a bank to give you loan .   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Quite good. Some common banking terms and personal questions were asked. HR's were friendly and not rude. We can clear our queries. they asked me for my introduction, than why i wanted to join bank? why you want to change your stream into banking? as i have done masters in IT

Interview Questions

• why I skipped from IT to bank?
      what is kyc, aml, crr etc
      why axis?
      are you ok with sales?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was two step process first an aptitude test (which is not too difficult). if you have appeared for any competitive exam previously this one will be a cake walk followed by Interview rounds which are very basic and HR based mostly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this work this work has no creativity or fun   1 Answer

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Lucknow (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

as i appeared in interview as fresher, they asked me all about academics and future goals.
    MY interview lasted for 45 Mins and they asked everything from my resume, about my background my projects and its findings, my hobbies, my interests & last why axis bank.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Cuttack (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Written Conducted in college which was then followed hy an interview in the circle office with a panel.
    Post which the result was declared approx after 2 weeks and it was immediate joining

Interview Questions

• How can you sell pencils at a higher rate than what it prevailing in the market   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.