BMW Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 11 Sep 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was through innosource just filled out paperwork then 1 on 1 interview that was really good, after that did some skills tests like customer call and typing test and it was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a experience that you had to handle with a difficult or upset customer   Answer Question

CIC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilliard, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Hilliard, OH (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was focus on customer service situations and how you manage stressful situations. Also they look at your personality and how are you going to benefit the company. It wasn't hard and it took me a few minutes to be done.

Interview Questions

• how did I dealt with challenging customers on previous jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with the staffing agency handling the placement and got a call back the next day to schedule the interview at BMW. The questions were all pretty basic, and at the second interview I got to go for a tour of the CR department after finishing the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about customer service experience and how you handle stress in the workplace. They really want to make sure that you're able to deal with handling the unexpected without   Answer Question

CIC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Hilliard, OH (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiters were very friendly and asked basic questions regarding my costumer service and educational backgrounds. They also spoke to me in Portuguese.
    They talked about the position requirements and schedule.
    Always smiling and made me feel really comfortable at all times.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an upset costumer and how you resolved the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services in May 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Started with a first interview with a recruiter than moved on to the hiring manager. Went to the office for the interview with the hired manager after a 1 hour commute but she was not there. Not good experience, but then they were very flexible by doing the interview over the phone.

Canada CIC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Hilliard, OH (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

About average, they called back the same day to inform me that i had the job. The interview was pretty comparable to any standard interview. Nothing really stood out that is worth mentioning. The best thing to do is be knowledgeable and passionate about the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Way too involved for the role that was being offered. Didn't require a college degree for the type of work. Initial typing speed interview, then phone interview, then in person interview. They expect people to have a BS in Finance to answer phone calls and help borrowers sort out their car loan missed payments and explain why their car is being repo'd for non-payment.

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Interview

About average, the process I would say took about 2 months. The interview was pretty comparable to any standard interview. Nothing really stood out that is worth mentioning. The best thing to do is be knowledgeable and passionate about the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes which led to an informal in-person interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Easy interview process if you have any experience whatsoever with customer service. Only slight annoyance is that you first interview with the contractor and then with the actual BMW management, but both interviews are relatively low-stress. Beware: it's because they have incredibly high turnover, and many people wash out before training is done. They're just making sure you're articulate and have handled situations where you can solve problems for customers.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions about dealing with difficult customers - there are a lot of them, given the BMW clientele.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible, they tell you your hourly rate and then you start. Good raises are also hard to come by, especially if the timing of your hiring is off of when they do compensation reviews.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.