Bally Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bally Interview Questions

Interviews at Bally

2.5

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bally in April 2018.

Interview

Honestly the most unorganized interview. I received an email from the district manager. Interview was a few days later via telephone. I applied for stock associate but she told me this was for a regular sales associate but then continued to ask me questions based on my management experience then asked why I was telling her about my management experience when this was for a sales associate.

Interview Questions

• How would you build a clientele at Bally?   1 Answer

Public Relations Interview

Interview

I met with the PR Coordinator. The interview was fairly easy. I was asked to discuss my resume and answer several questions about the company and interest in PR.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bally (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

easy process everyone was nice. I had to meet with 4 different people all gave me a good understanding of what to expect on the job. I am looking forward to getting started, they said training would be 1 week in the corporate office

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bally (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Meet with Manager, District Manager,and HR. My first interview lasted for nearly 2 hours; I met with the District Manager and the REgional. When I had my skype interview with HR, it went fairly well until someone else came into the room and she moved slighly so whoever came in could see me. It was quite awkward.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a very humbling experience. I interviewed with a gentleman with great knowledge in his particular field. Overall he was awesome. He really gave me great feedback and motivated me to be better not only at my workplace but in life. It was no secret why he was so successful.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think Bally is for me   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bally (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I had 3 interview and didn't get the job,it should be 4 interviews: 1st with store manager 2d with store manager assistant 3d call from regional representative 4th call should have been from NY office i didn't get forth interview Nice company good brand very pleasant interview

Interview Questions

• previous job experience? why Bally?why you think we should take you? and hundred more questions.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bally.

Interview

Two interviews, straight forward face to face, with PR manager and then PR assistant. General interview questions, experience, uni, skills, what I expect from the company, what i know about the company,

Interview Questions

• What have you seen in press regarding Bally that you thought was interesting?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caslano (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally (Caslano (Switzerland)).

Interview

face to face interview with the talent acqusition manager. I was asked some common questions, the initerview lasted about 1 hour and was held in italian. The hiring manager insisted on asking what my english level was: I think it would have been easier if she had asked me a few question in English.

Interview Questions

• past work experiences
      why you are intersted in this role
      english level   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bally (Sydney) in June 2017.

Interview

One on one with Store Manager, interview questions were asked (basic) and the rest was the employer selling the company and its benefits (which by the way were mostly not true)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/previous experience.
      What are your weaknesses/strengths?
      In what areas do you feel you need improvement/why?   Answer Question

Print and Soft Accessories Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bally (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

after applied via website, they contacted to me in 3 days, and had an interview. and they gave me 3 different projects for next season for them, and their reply is really late. and after final project submitted, they just ignore it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.