Bendigo Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bendigo Bank Interview Questions

Sort:

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank.

Interview

15 minute phone screen, then an in-person sit down interview. Pretty relaxed. Hiring Team seemed to put a lot of value on work experience, even if not directly related to advertised position.
    Role was well explained, as were Bendigo Bank corporate values, etc. No indication was given in the interview that they weren't interested in hiring for the role.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring happened through a recruiter based out of Chennai. Technical interview happened over phone. Local HR then contacted me to come to office for face to face interview with Director.
    There I was introduced to the team. I guess this was an important part of the team acceptance process.
    After that offer negotiation took place for 2 days. Finally offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Describe difference between conceptual data model and logical data model.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

Online, online test, phone, assessment centre, personal interview

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Melbourne) in August 2014.

Interview

1 step face to face interview, with 2-3 people. Focus is on outcome and real experience rather than book knowledge. There are no HR rounds and the salary etc expectations are asked in the same interview and decision is fast. As such , this same interview will be gauging your technical experience as well as behavioral skills

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with examples where you faced a challenge in your career and how you have resolved it (with examples)
      How do you go about leading the team?
      Describe a situation where you felt you were not being heard and how did you go about putting your views across
      Tell us about your skills (Focus on the requirements of the Job)
      What are your key strengths   1 Answer

CSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geelong

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Geelong) in March 2015.

Interview

I was kept well informed of where they were in the hiring process and when I would receive more information. Was emailed twice, then called for an interview. They were friendly and pleasant during the interview, and I was called within a week to be informed of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you've dealt with a dissatisfied customer in the past.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Melbourne).

Interview

With due respect, please treat all candidates fairly as to respond on the outcome of the interviews or meet up without having to let the candidates "waiting" for the response.
    HR dept has not been professional in handling this matter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tully

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Tully) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview was successful now Ive got face to face interview. The line of questions was understandably great and the manager was very polite and easy to talk to. Feeling positive.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. You generally get interview with your line manager and a HR representative. The questions are quite open-ended. The process was relatively quick and less in-formal. I had a job offer within no time. The panel was knowledgeable and highly experienced.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Local Connection Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bendigo Bank (Melbourne) in March 2018.

Interview

Standard graduate program process. Application, online testing, video interview, AC. Assessment Centre was with 3 other candidates and was a case study and then an individual interview, didn't last particularly long and the staff were friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.