Bluestone Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bluestone Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluestone Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluestone Group

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bluestone Group (Cambridge, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was prepared for, relaxed and structured. I had one telephone and was invited for a face to face interview. I got a call back with an offer on the same day the I had my face to face interview.. The feedback in between was fantastic.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluestone Group (Sydney) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard process, with hr and hiring manager. Asked technical and behavioral questions. Such as experience in managing finance, pl, budget and forecast. Why looking for a new role, what strengthens and weakness. Knowledge of the company and industry, any holidays booked and notice period.

Business Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bluestone Group (Sydney) in August 2016.

Interview

Nice and Quick - informal which is good as that's the type of company they are - I didn't want an overly corporate company to work for, although I wanted to be in the financial services industry!

Interview Questions

• To go through my CV - and pick out my greatest achievements.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.