Carowinds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Carowinds Interview Questions

Interviews at Carowinds

1.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Carowinds in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. The process took about 6 months though. I applied in December and didn’t get a phone screening until June. In the phone screening, I was asked five “name a situation” questions. Later that same day, I got an email saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to work with someone who was dissatisfied.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carowinds.

Interview

A very easy six person group interview where we talked/ played games which eventually led them to eliminating one person who wasn’t as talkative or friendly as the rest of the group.

Interview Questions

• If you could be one animal what would you choose?   1 Answer

IT/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got a interview for an IT position, went in, a good interview... then 2 weeks pass and I hear nothing back. I send a follow-up email, no reply. A week later I call and left a message... No reply. Two days later I get a call from a manager in a different department calling for a phone screening for a different supervisor position. I get through the screening and an interview with two managers. I had a great interview... then 2 weeks go by and hear nothing, send a follow-up email and no reply. It still says "under consideration" for both jobs on their website, but it has been weeks.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

- I applied online, and an hour or two later I received a text offering an interview for the next day
    - The next day I arrived (in the small blue building that is the employment office [the directions were not too clear on which building it was]) and was seated until I was called up with my group of five, including me
    - There were two supervisors in the room we arrived in but we were told to ignore them
    - We were seated and told to introduce ourselves, and what job we wanted to the group. We proceeded to play two truths and a lie, and tried to replicate a hidden structure with blocks; team building exercises
    - We were asked the interview question, then everyone in my group was hired

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very easy just play with toys and they ask small questions. made you move alot to get used moving around like you would on the carowinds campus. it not hard very very very easy. Everybody will get hired i can promise you that!

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

long, just stay focus and confident and get along with the process. I went in for a pre-screen 2 days after I submitted my application. It took a while to get it done since there was a lot of people. After the pre-screen, I had my interview done the same day. After that, I waited a bit more and I got a job offer and then I went home.

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Group interview, fun process, had to work in a group, had to get involved and work as a team, there was a staff member running the interview and two staff members taking notes on applicants and the group presentation

Interview Questions

• If you were going to be stranded on an island, what 3 things would you bring?   Answer Question

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It is an group interview, you would come in early (around 7-8 AM) and sit in the employment office to wait for the interviewers to come and grab us out of the building into trailers behind the building, then we would sit in a small room in two groups at two different tables. The interviewers would then proceed with the interview. They were really nice people, and it really didn't feel like a interview at all. They would ask us what we would say to a guest if they needed help or directions in the park, then ask us what three things we would bring with us on an island. That was pretty much it, then you would leave that room and sit in another room and waited to get registered in their system.

Interview Questions

• If a guest or customer looked confused or lost, what would you do?   1 Answer

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy but it is very inconvenient if you live far from Carowinds to continuously keep driving back and forth to bring papers back and forth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you seen someone doing something wrong?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy process to go through, it was a group interview, and they weeded a few people out with that then we proceeded with the rest of the day. You also had to pass your department test... for lifeguards it was a swimming test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.