Charterhouse Partnership Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charterhouse Partnership

Charterhouse Partnership

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership

Interview

I faced multiple rounds and went smooth. The team basically wanted to understand more about my background and my expertise in the sector they are looking to explore in the region.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your career till now. Kind of clients I have worked for. Why am I looking out? Etc.,
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charterhouse Partnership

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership

Interview

My interview consisted of 5 telephone interviews with Business Managers and then a face to face in London with the MD. The MD was honest and answered all my questions / doubts about Dubai and the Charterhouse work environment.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked technical questions related to recruitment. Also, my knowledge of Dubai, the ME region, how I work, Do I need KPIs, Am I enterpreunirial, etc. If you are coming from a competitor on the ground or from overseas you need to be prepared, the questions are tough.
13 people found this interview helpful

Charterhouse Partnership

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership

Interview

Phone calls and skype, quite in depth conversation about motivators and what you have achieved so far. Questioned commitment on loving to UAE and to ensure you are not just there for a holiday

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England)

Interview

All my interviews were telephone and Skype based never met with anyone in person from the Dubai office...therefore I did not get a good feeling really of what was about to come (the name slaughterhouse) no one in UAE will work there as it has a really bad reputation Dubai recruitment constants stay well clear of this agency………

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

Very thorough and informative. I got the chance to speak with a real mix of people from around the business. It was reassuring to have so many rounds in which to learn more about what I'd be getting into and whether the move to Dubai would be right for me. Meeting the MD in person in London completely put my mind at ease and gave me the best insight into the business and what to expect.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (Sydney) in Jun 2015

Interview

One interview with the Office Manager, met me conveniently before work so I didn't have to take time off from my current job to attend. It was fairly informal and not intimidating at all. From there I was given a phone call to announce of my successful application.

Interview Questions
  • Can't remember specifically but they covered the standard questions on what systems I had used, strengths and weaknesses and how I handled organisation of tasks etc.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in Apr 2015

Interview

Fairly easy, I think it was more a case of demonstrating what you know about Dubai. What motivates you? How do you cope with rejection? the usual sales type questions nothing too testing.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Charterhouse?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in Nov 2014

Interview

Several skype interviews, face to face with MD in London. Skyped with all management, who after joining found out hated working there but are forced to sell an imaginary dream.

Interview Questions
  • Usual recruitment nonsense mixed with bizzare personal questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in Oct 2014

Interview

Brief. Had a couple of Skype calls. Talked through my experience, reasons behind wanting to relocate & work in Dubai and personal activities. Spoke with 2 directors and a senior consultant. Not challenging whatsoever.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (Singapore) in Apr 2014

Interview

Questions to know more about you, your passion, and your commitment to the company and the HR Industry. See whether you have the look and the talk, whether you can learn and can sell.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews