Clarion Medical Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Clarion Medical Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Clarion Medical Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarion Medical Technologies

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clarion Medical Technologies.

Interview

HR was extremely slow; they went on holidays; took their time in getting back to you - really bad interview execution on their part. The interview was easy though, first a phone call, then a one on one with the manager then you meet with the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clarion Medical Technologies.

Interview

Very traditional, straight forward interview. No curve balls. Not overwhelming. First interview took place over the phone, then met in person at the Cambridge HO with the manager, VP of Sales and HR. Not completely transparent with the role or expectations, would suggest asking the company more specific questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Medical Technologies (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Long. Meet with several key players in the company. They let you meet one on one or in a group setting. They ask behavioral type questions. They meet after to see how everyone felt about the individual. If you are a potential candidate, they let you sit with the team to see if they will like you or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.