Clintec Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clintec

Clintec

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Clintec

Interview

Three stages in total culminating in a face to face interview. Thorough and informative. Discussed company vision and goals moving forward. Given a tour of facility. Given the opportunity to ask my own questions.

Clintec

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clintec in Apr 2018

Interview

First round was written assessment followed by a call with director medical writing. There was a face to face round with medical writing manager, followed by hr round and last was a discussion with the cso.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mainly based on experience and situation based.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clintec (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2017

Interview

It was good. The first round was a short interview with the CEO and hiring manager. The environment was relaxed and everyone was friendly- which helped. Second round was an assessment centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clintec (Bangalore) in Aug 2016

Interview

HR executive contacted for initial check on relevant experience and interest. Post that technical interview was done by Sr. Manager. Post that case studies and dummy report review assignment was given, post that again technical interview by Director, Clinical Operation for discussion of case scenarios and dummy report review. HR-Sr. Manager interactions for 1-1 final round at Bengaluru , India office. post that final offer was provided within 3 working days. It was good overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clintec (Brisbane) in Dec 2015

Interview

Interview with Clintec, with the usual questions about experience, strengths, weaknesses and a review of my CV Professionalism was tested by questions about previous employer and why I want this particular position. Interview with MSD with the usual questions on personal experience, situations, questions to ensure maturity and problem solving capabilities. Questions about experience in particular therapeutic areas, and did I possess oncology experience. Interview was not stiff or uncomfortable. The Sponsor was very friendly and engaging. Reference check and clearance Offer of Job

Interview Questions
  • An example of a difficult situation and how I resolved it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Clintec (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2015

Interview

I was endorsed by a friend who passed on my CV to the clinical operation team. After 3 weeks, I was invited for a face to face interview. The interview lasted for approximately 1hr with 3 people in the interview panel. The setting was relatively relaxed with one hour discussion about work experience, skills and competences.

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marseille

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clintec (Marseille) in Sep 2014

Interview

2 days after my application I was asked for a telephone interview. The interview was scheduled within a week. A very nice person provided me with more informations about the position and asked about my last GCPs training and my therapeutic areas. One day after the interview they told me they weren't progressing with my application for this particular position. 2 weeks later they've contacted me for a new opportunity. I had a face to face interview with the global ressourcing manager for about 30min in Paris. 2 days later I was asked for a face to face interview with the SPONSOR one week later ( Meeting with 2 managers in their office , around 1h interview ). One day later they provide my with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you react if an investigator isn't compliant with the protocol ? How do you react if a site has low recruitment ? Please tell me what is a typical monitoring day for you?

Anonymous Employee in Lucerne, Lucerne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Clintec (Lucerne, Lucerne) in Jan 2011

Interview

The Hiring and Interview process is very easy everything will be settled up with 2 to 3 Phone Calls. The first one is to explain what Clintec does and to aks you some questions about your work experiance, what you would like to do. The second phone call in order to give you more details about the working location.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult or unexpected Questions. Clintec is asking the usual Questions in order to employee peoples.
RSS Feed</>Embed