Colette Accessories Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colette Accessories

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colette Accessories (Brisbane)

Interview

Initially had gotten a brief phone interview without preparation and was told I was successful for the next round. Group interview after; mini challenges like picking accessories and pairing w/ items, why we think a customer would choose xyz for this scenario etc.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions in normal interviews
    1 Answer

Colette Accessories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colette Accessories

Interview

It was really quick, briefly about getting to know each other and asking more questions on the line with sales, don’t need resume as everything is online now, was 2 people there which was quite weird

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colette Accessories

Application

I interviewed at Colette Accessories

Interview

There was one round of interviews and the interviewer was very friendly. She has a calming aura to her and that really made the interview process less stressful. They ask you a lot of questions about yourself to see if you will be able to cope with the pressures the job will bring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colette Accessories

Application

I interviewed at Colette Accessories

Interview

Involved activities in dressing a potential customer for a potential event, selling based on collections and adding on products. Required a little bit of pre knowledge of the collections. Short speel on the views and values of the company. Ask questions to put yourself out there and be as bubbly and exuberant as possible! Dress well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colette Accessories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colette Accessories

Interview

Applied online. Did a group interview then two seperate interviews with Store Manager and Regional Time consuming. This process was not communicated very well. I was often left in the dark about how to performed. Where I was in the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience leading a team? (management experience) What is your experience with KPI's (key performace indicators) (ASV - Average sale value (average $ goal) Multi's (items per sale) What size store/team environment did you come from? What is your management style? What do you look for in a manager?

Colette Accessories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colette Accessories in Sep 2019

Interview

Took a few days to hear back from them after shooting which was great. Landed an interview the following week. Had a great experience with the interview 1:1 and secured the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colette Accessories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colette Accessories

Interview

There was a group interview with over 50 people. From here the next stage was a smaller group interview for the location you got accepted to. Next once you get through you have some type of training but its more for you to get to know where everything in the store is or goes. Both group interviews were for you to show how you work with individuals or holw you help customers styling different accessories.

Interview Questions
  • Asked you to get to know one other person and talk about that person to the group

Colette Accessories

Application

I interviewed at Colette Accessories

Interview

Honestly, I never write reviews but my experience was very bad I felt that it is needed. Just to start off, we were called in for a group interview, I was told that the interview would have been at 5:30PM, arrived earlier as you would for an interview and was told that the managers conducting the interview were not even there yet. Waited around for the interview to start at 6:00... very unprofessional... The interview started off with an introduction circle (30 girls, we all applied for different locations) where we all waited for our name tags, I, along with the girls that had applied for the same location, did not have name tags prepared for us?? After the introduction circle, we were to do 2 activities, first one was to partner up with someone and then you try to 'sell' that person to the company. Second activity was to break up into groups and accessories for different occasions. Overall, the activities were fun and easy to participate in but was very time consuming as the interview did not finish until around 8:00. To conclude the interview, we were told that processing would take about two weeks; those that were successful would have received a call, and those that were unsuccessful would receive an email. Waited around for 2 weeks, did not receive a call or an email... thought this was also unprofessional, felt like I had wasted 2.5 hours for an interview which I did not even receive an outcome for... thanks Colette...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shailer Park

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colette Accessories (Shailer Park) in Feb 2019

Interview

group interview, there were so many people there and the interview took place at a Colette store. it was hard to move around and very hard to actually stand out. The activities that we were made to do didn't allow us to show our personal skills, rather that could be done as a group of people.

Interview Questions
  • there was no one on one questions, rather a group of 5- 8 people had to do a task with one outcome

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colette Accessories (Melbourne) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a group interview and I had applied online a week before. The manager gave me a call and email arranging for the interview to be after store hours. Arrived 15 minutes early and chatted with a couple of the other girls waiting outside, we then went in. Manager was super friendly and casual, explained to us what it is like being a Christmas casual and what we can expect. She talked about the principles of sales (approaching the customer, returning to the customer in 30 seconds, listening, asking & offering, PWOs, sending customers off, etc.) We stood in a circle and had a minute to talk to a partner and get to know them so we can introduce them to the rest of the group. We also did more activities like being put into pairs and given a scenario for a hypothetical customer for an event and we had to find products in-store for them, taking into account deals and discounts on at the time. We presented this to the group and the manager offered us feed-back on what she would have done differently. We then got into groups of three and were given an event and one of us had to be the model, and styled the model for the event. We had 'Splendour in the Grass' Music Festival and again, taking into account deals in-store styled them with accessories and had a budget of $100. We then, individually had to pick a deal in-store and choose a product to sell to and if we had any other questions. She explained that we would know of the results within 7 days by em the rest of the group and it was referred to as 'deal or no-deal' as the group could could say 'deal or no-deal' if they felt we didn't sell it well enough. Everyone was nice though and said 'deal'. After the activities the manager explained more on what they were looking for, what sort of KPIs they had and expectations they had of casuals. She also asked us questions relating to the topics she had discussed at the start of the group interview about selling products. She said we would be notified within 7 days on whether or not we were successful, by email or phone call. She was hiring multiple casuals and she had invited 20 people but only 8 showed up. I don't know if I got the job yet or not as this is only the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Without getting a yes/no answer, how would you approach a customer to assist them? (Cant repeat what the previous person said)
  • What does it mean to listen to a customer?
  • What do you think people want from a customer service experience at Colette?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews