Continental Software Developer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Continental Software Developer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.6

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Dearborn, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Did a phone screen at first, then two face-to-face interviews before getting an offer. It was a very smooth process and everyone was very friendly and professional. I felt the questions were fair and applicable to the job. I was impressed with the level of knowledge and expertise of the interview team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate some. They gave me a range and we worked together to reach an agreement.

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sibiu (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Sibiu (Romania)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two interviewers. It was 30 minutes interview, basic C questions about pointers, global variables, static variables, matrices, and arrays. They asked about some bit manipulation tasks. Some questions about previous projects that I have worked on during university. Before the interview, it was a presentation about the company.

Interview Questions

• How does interrupt routines work in case of microcontrollers   Answer Question

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in February 2011.

Interview

Candidates go through a technical test and then through a personal interview with some of the management. It often takes a long time to receive an answer and as soon as you do they will want you to start in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• I have been asked why I did not choose another domain based on some parts of my CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was received and I could confirm or decline.

Software Developer I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Interview in 1 step. Fairly easy even for an entry position. The interview was between me , a HR representative and 2 technical "experts". Most of the questions were basics on C programing and some theoretical on uC knowledge.

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in February 2011.

Interview

First step was a discussion on the phone about what I want from a job and where I think I would like to work in company (on what department). Then it was a HR discussion. They told me some things about them and I told them some things about me. We also talked in English, just to see my level. After this I had a test and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer wasn't negotiable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.