Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Crocs Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2017

2.1

Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Group interview, in the mall where the store was opening at the food court. Very unprofessional, the best candidates got all the time and those that weren't aggressive enough got none.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, and did one face to face interview. During the interview be ready to speak about any experiences you had, it may be positive or negative ones.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was just a casual conversation with the manager. They clear up about your availability and ask if you have any questions basically. It was a very calm interview. It took a week before I got hired because they were waiting for the background check to go through.

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

the initial interview was short and about a month after applying online. Then the over the phone (since I wasn't located in CO) was good and about an hour. I got a call back a week later.

Intern Interview

Interview

Found the application on Indeed.com and applied online. I was then emailed by the HR Department and was asked to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview from the HR person and was told she was taking notes and then would give the notes to hiring manager to decide.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Glendale, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't difficult as I've been through interviews where they asked harder questions - it was just the ending made the whole process and experience difficult. First, I got there quite early and the person told me to wait for five minutes and it was about 15 minutes until I saw the manager. Anyway, so the manager asked me normal interview questions blah blah UNTIL the end when he asked me a personal question which I believe should NEVER be asked during interviews - stick to the job and the description and keep your comments and curiosities to yourself. I was taken back by the question as it was off putting as it was unnecessary to ask. I ran home and cried afterwards - such a HORRIBLE experience and now it makes my self-esteem go down because if the manager noticed it then that means other people look down upon it and makes me super self-conscious (not that I was already). I mean - I was born the way I am and having to question it just makes it seem that it's my fault but it's not; I can't help with being born the way I was. Anyway, out of all my interviews even with Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, I have never had this experience ever.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call back a couple of days later. I showed up to the interview and was ask typically interview questions. Tow days later I got a call back saying i was hired, I did the online screen and after that was complete I started training.

Interview Questions

• Are you a social person, Do you go up to people to talk to them (start conv)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was unplanned. I dropped off my application and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She looked over my application and asked a few questions about why I chose to apply there and so on. It felt more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Tinton Falls, NJ (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called after filling out an application on Indeed. I was told that I would be sent a survey to fill out through the company website and to come in the next day for an interview. I met in the food court of my mall with the hiring manager. I was hired on the spot and filled out my background check the same day in the store.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your energy level 1 through 5.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Crocs (Erie, CO (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Reviewed my resume. Asked questions to get to know my personality. A staffing agency did the hiring. Ran a background check on me. Asked if I was willing to do a week of training.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.