DTS Food Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DTS Food Laboratories

Lab Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DTS Food Laboratories (Melbourne) in March 2019.

Interview

Super chill and low stress with a supportive interview team that made the situation relaxing and much more pleasant than expected also have to write 30 words so it was good ey

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a previous situation in which you were under heavy stress?   2 Answers

Lab Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTS Food Laboratories.

Interview

First a phone interview where they asked questions about strengths and weaknesses and why I wanted the job. Then there was an in-person interview. Some of the questions were the same or similar with additional questions. After that they checked with my referees.

Laboratory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTS Food Laboratories (Melbourne) in October 2015.

Interview

It took DTS two months to contact me after I applied, because they had initially hired two analysts before they hired me as they are constantly hiring people externally. They process was very quick, they conducted a phone interview and then a face to face interview. The whole process was very short, brief and they are flexible with when you can start working with them.

Interview Questions

• What does aseptic technique mean to you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.