DTS Food Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at DTS Food Laboratories

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DTS Food Laboratories

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DTS Food Laboratories (Melbourne) in Mar 2019

Interview

Super chill and low stress with a supportive interview team that made the situation relaxing and much more pleasant than expected also have to write 30 words so it was good ey

Interview Questions
  • How did you overcome a previous situation in which you were under heavy stress?
    2 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTS Food Laboratories

Interview

First a phone interview where they asked questions about strengths and weaknesses and why I wanted the job. Then there was an in-person interview. Some of the questions were the same or similar with additional questions. After that they checked with my referees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTS Food Laboratories (Melbourne) in Oct 2015

Interview

It took DTS two months to contact me after I applied, because they had initially hired two analysts before they hired me as they are constantly hiring people externally. They process was very quick, they conducted a phone interview and then a face to face interview. The whole process was very short, brief and they are flexible with when you can start working with them.

Interview Questions
  • What does aseptic technique mean to you?
RSS Feed</>Embed