Danone North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Danone North America

2.8

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

2 phone interview screenings, jam packed day of live interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Following my internship with Danone Paris, I had a few exploratory phone interviews with HR, the BM and Marketing Director for the group. I was then invited for a day of in person interviews that consisted of 5 one on one meetings with behavioral questions and brain teasers

Interview Questions

• If you were the brand manager for Walkman in the early 90s and the Discman had just been launched and was gaining market share, what would you do?   Answer Question

Stacker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Danone North America (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was through a staffing agency and consisted of being warned of the physical nature of the job. It was essentially a disclosure to scare off anyone unsure of their physical ability. There was a computerized workplace safety course following the interview. I think there was an honesty test as well that asks questions such as "It's okay to steal little things from your employer like pencils...Agree or disagree".

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable lifting 30 lbs repeatedly for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Go on-site for a short interview. Usually with HR manager, manager of department, and possibly operations manager. Typical personality questions and some take a sorry test to determine mechanical aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with someone. What was the problem? How did you sort it out?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)).

Interview

Started with a phone interview from one of the account managers, which was a brief screening. A few days later I was set up to call another account manager, who explained the position and culture of the company. After that, I received an email that they wanted me to come to the office in person.

For the first in-person interview, I was asked to create and make a presentation on a case study they provided beforehand. The presentation was in front of three employees from different functions of the business. After that, I met with the Sales VP.

Finally, I was asked in for a final interview with HR and an Executive about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better in a task-oriented environment or a people-oriented environment?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NC (US)

Interview

No tricky questions, just the generic interview questions. However there are multiple rounds and the waiting time to hear back can take awhile. Overall great experience as all the managers/directors interviewing you are very kind.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone North America (White Plains, NY (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

To my understanding, the process consists of two phone interviews, then on-site interviews. So far, I've been through the two phone interviews and am currently awaiting results toward the next step. During my first interview, I was asked questions that were geared toward determining my cultural fit with the company. The interviewer asked me questions here and there, but it was not conducted like any interview I've ever encountered. It was more comfortable--like a conversation with a new friend right after you've recently found that you have a lot in common. During that step, I was notified immediately that I would be set up for a second interview in the near future. My second interview was conducted by someone currently working in my intended functional area of employment. The questions were more technical and more behavior/scenario based. There were also a couple of questions about my motivation for making certain decisions in my past (i.e.-did you work while going to school? Why did you choose to attend that university/program? Why do you want to work for this company?). At the end, I was told the company would be in touch with me soon regarding the next step. That's where I am now. Good luck with your process!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you as opposed to someone else?   1 Answer
    • Scenario-based questions in which the interviewer looked for ways to challenge my statement in order to see my thought process and determine my abilities of analysis. This isn't so bad if you're prepared for it, but if you're not it can throw you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

two phone interviews (one with HR one with someone in the department) than two hours of half hour interviews. was hired a few days after the interviews and had a few days to decide. After accepting, they did a background test and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, questions about myself and my background, opportunity to ask them questions. pretty casual environment overall. interviewers were very friendly and just trying to get to know you, not trip you up or interrogate you   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

It was two back to back interviews on the same day that lasted 30 minutes each. I was interviewed by HR and Directors. HR was more interested in Fit Questions and the Directors were more interested in Marketing Case Questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could see yourself in one function outside of Marketing, which one would it be: Operations, Sales or Finance?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Application

I interviewed at Danone North America in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief and a bit confusing. People were coming and going and did not seem interested in interviewing. Much of the interview was conversational and was hard depending upon the person. There was no formal questioning to ask but answered to the best of my knowledge. But do not expect the managers or HR to correspond after the interview. I am a firm believer in "walk the walk, talk the talk", when they did not even send a courtesy back to let me know about their decision about my candidacy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.