Database Consultants Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Database Consultants Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Database Consultants Australia

2.8

Graduate Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied for this role online during the month of July.
    I have got immediate response regarding my application. I got a call for attending the technical test. Test scheduled after one week.it is a written test which has 5 basic programming questions I completed the test and waited for 2 weeks for results. I got a call saying that I passed the test and they asked me to come for an formal interview after 2 days.
    That was a interview with both behavioural and technical questions. I really answered all questions well. I was told that I would get results next week. I waited for it.
    I didn't get any call. Hope I didn't get through it.
    I think there's another final HR interview after this stage.

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions:
      why did you choose computer science and engineering?
      what do you know about DCA
      how are you suitable for this position
      what is your weakness
      what is your work of creativity
      have you handled pressure
      what is the toughest decision that you have made
      how will you convince your manager when he is compelling you to do the wrong thing in project
      have you got any negative feedback from your previous experience
      how will you do the work allocated to you when you are new to office,you don't have anyone to help
      Team player?
      how well do you disagree?
      who is your role model and why?
      why do you want to work for this company?
      how interviews you had earlier?
      are you actively applying for job?
      salary expectation?
      hobby?   Answer Question
    • technical questions:
      what is composition and inheritance
      what is normalization
      what are web security tools
      what is index
      what is class and instance   Answer Question
    • technical written test:
      5 programming questions.
      tic tac toe program
      left rotate array program
      other 3 simple programs   3 Answers

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Was easy but it is a door to door selling

because it was door to door sales which they did not communicate at the time of interview

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne).

Interview

5 easy coding questions, make me feel that they are insulting programmers' IQ, even much easier than uni's final exam. If pass, then 2 rounds interviews following
    In one word, the difficulty of the test decides how far the company can go

Interview Questions

• Basic concept of web design, database and a few behaviour questions   1 Answer

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne) in July 2019.

Interview

1. Aptitude test, 1 hour: 5 programming problem, can write any in language
    2. Technical interview, 1 hour: go througn CV, self introduction, talk about project experience, learning skills and they give me a simple company introduction

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne) in February 2019.

Interview

First was a 1 hour written coding test. There were 5 question that you could answer in any language.

Second was face to face interview. It was going through cv and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a problem you needed to solve.   2 Answers

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position last Nov. firstly, the phone interview. very general questions and then ask me to attend a assessment center.
    assessment center. Paper based question. case study. Ask you to write down the test cases

Graduate Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne) in November 2017.

Interview

I did the test that the company provided, it was scenarios of test cases that I have to write with any language, and gave me the requirements that was needed to write these test cases. They were testing how well I can follow specifications and my logical approach in answering these question within the time limit(1 hour)

Interview Questions

• (Can't remember fully)Company A needs a database, with several specifications such as max amount of users, user restrictions etc   1 Answer

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne) in August 2015.

Interview

first round: ask to write 5 program questions on a paper in 1 hour, passed.
    second round: going through CV, ask some behavioral questions. failed.
    I don't believe I failed on a CV going through. Just waste my time.

Interview Questions

• What project were your most interest one, why? Such stupid questions. I have worked for 12 years, and I have worked on more than 20 projects, how can you expect which project I like most
      They dont even tell me the result that I have failed, just no response.   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne) in October 2014.

Interview

I was originally a bit nervous with the other review on here with HR but it was very good and instantly put any nerves i had to rest. It was a wonderful experience with lots of situational and behavioural examples needed from previous roles.
    They don't go too far back in work history but concentrate on relevant work examples.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have had to escalate a complaint and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and found the company to be very open and flexible, looking forward to starting!

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne).

Interview

I applied for the job via major job website. It took over a month to respond for a face-to-face interview. The initial interview was a face-to-face interview with a senior member of staff, the next stage would have been a panel interview. The interview ran to a standard format, with the company introduction, a little about the job (a job description was sent beforehand) and then into the interview proper. All of the questions were about how my CV related to the job specification, and i was asked to run through my work experience and highlight the aspects relevant to the job.

After the interview the next steps were outlined which would have taken 2-3 weeks.
    The job was re-advertised and i heard nothing back.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were behavioral and you would be wise to have stories/anecdotes from your work history that illustrate the major job proficiencies.
      There were no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.