Desigual Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Desigual Interview Questions

Interviews at Desigual

2.0

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews planned with a recruiter, he never called! A few days later, I received an invitation to an interview at their store in NY. I interviewed in a fitting room with a lady that did not even know who I was or for which job I was applying. She did not have my résumé and it seemed that she had not even read it before. She was not able to tell me precisely for which job I was applying and after 20 minutes, she asked me to come back to meet the person that was actually taking care of recruiting for this job!!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Crazy. I did 1 interview with HR in Barcelona HQ, another with HR in New York Office, another with the marketing manager and another one with the retail director. Then they made me prepare a whole PPT and present it to them.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Topical question oboist your experience

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Desigual.

Interview

Skype interview with HR. It was very informal and more of a brief chat to discuss my qualifications. The questions were easy and the person conducting the interview was highly approachable. After the interview concluded, I waiting for 4 weeks until I was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• How will motivate the team to grow the business when faced with financial challenges?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Sales Interview

Interview

I had an interview with one of the supervisors who seemed to like me a lot, he was eager to hire me, the interview went great, we made eachother laugh, the vibes were there and I had a great feeling. He proceeded to offer me a second interview with one of the bosses, and still said he really wanted to hire me. I was ecstatic, and then came the second interview. The second interview was a few days later and it was a bit opposite from my interview with him. The woman was young, but bleek. She asked me the same questions he did, and everytime I answered she would give me a pokerface type look. She kind of sped through it and then told me "I'll check with him and then call you back." Great. I was supposed to get a call back during the weekend, and I waited a week later and still got no answer. I called back myself (twice) and he then said it wasn't brought up, but they'll get back to me. what? so all this time you're all eager & excited to hire someone, but the minute I interview with someone else the energy changes? My interview wasn't even brought up? Mind you til this day (already got another job and all that) I haven't gotten one phone call. You really think I'm going to wait on you? Run-around. Waste of time. On to the next one.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?
      What do you think you can bring to this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Desigual (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Brief interview about previous work history, and how well you can manage customer issues. Depending on the person you interview with the questions may vary. Overall the interview is easy, anyone can do it

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for desigual?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

went on two interviews at two different Desigual locations went to the empire store was called by the HR recruiter saying the manager was interested and that he would call me to schedule a day for us to meet and talk about starting the job although its been almost a month and I haven't heard anything yet I'd like to work for the company one day

Interview Questions

• what are some of your life goals that you have set and look forward to fulling?   Answer Question
    • what does customer service mean to you? what is your definition of great customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview took about 10 minutes and the entire time the store manager seemed to be incredibly disinterested and looked like he did not want to be there and hated his life. He told me all the negatives about the store and consequences of being late or not doing your work right. Not once did he seem excited about the store or the job and it was as if he didn't want to hire me for whatever reason.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, unless your okay with 9.00 an hour.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Florida, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Desigual (South Florida, FL (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter- quick interview-hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, low wage promised a good life/work balance

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Desigual (Vienna (Austria)) in June 2016.

Interview

There were two interviewers. They've lost my CV and were looking for it in different folders at the beginning of the interview.
    After I said that it's not a problem and I can introduce myself they agreed. I was sitting in front of them and answered the simple questions about my carreer.
    The weird thing was, they kept very long pauses after my answers and were looking straight into my eyes.
    It was more then strange.
    I remember to have said that I have never worked at the cash desk before. They answered: we are looking for the sales assistent and not for the cash desk worker. For you to know, there are lots of boutiques and fashion shops in Austria where a shop assistent does a cash desk work too.
    So, it was totally unpleasent. I have never applied to this shop after that interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.