Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews at Dialog Semiconductor

2.9

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Campbell, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

-Phone Interview
    -In person one on one with 3 or 4 different people
    -Final in person with HR business partner and HR Director
    Repeated many questions over and over. Some were senseless situational questions regarding situations I would not end up in with the particular role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview

Onsite interview is very organized. There are around 8 people from 9:30am to 7:00pm. They ask very basic questions about RC filter and let me explain the project in my resume. I think they don't care much about the exact answer but how you think of it. As long as you can explain the things from your understanding, they will be very happy.

Interview Questions

• 1. explain how does transformer works
      2. RC filter
      3. DC modeling of buck converter   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was kind of friendly, asked me questions about my resume, asked some basic questions in circuit theory,i.e. inductors and capacitors. Then he moved on to control theory and small signal model. The position requires a lot of power electronics background since it's to design an LED driver.

ASIC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Had applied on the email address mentioned on their website. After a month or so, received an email from a Digital Designer inviting for a telephonic interview. He was very friendly and the interview went well. If I could not answer any question or answered it partially, he made a point to clear my doubts and tell me the answers for it. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Question on projects and the challenges faced while working on them.   Answer Question
    • Questions on synthesis, physical design flow, verilog   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Athens (Greece)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was approached by an international recruiter. An interview was arranged on the company premises. Interview lasted about 20 minutes and included some questions regarding education and skills specific to the position. The employers were friendly and the company appeared as a very appealing place to work (infrastructure, projects, benefits). An automated mail arrived 2 weeks later to inform me that they won't procced with my application.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Athens (Greece)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with a team in Athens office. Their internal recruiter had approached me a few months before the interview, but I was not interested at that time. After a few months, I decided to give it a go, and we arranged an interview.

At first there was a Skype interview that went very well. Second step was a F2F interview at their premises, which was even better and left me with an excellent impression about the role and the interviewers. The feedback I got from the interviewers was very good, as well.

A few days after the interview, their HR in Germany gives me a call to iterate the very positive feedback they got from the interviewers, and asking me to wait until they are back from their holidays, in order to discuss further steps.

I never heard back from them. I sent the recruiter an e-mail, asking for news about my application. I received a call, which I could not take, and an e-mail asking me to provide them with a convenient time to talk so they can give me feedback on my application. I replied, and again, they never got back to me.

I have no idea what happened, but I do know I took a half a day of my work, spent time and money travelling to their premises to get this treatment.

Interview Questions

• Would you tolerate architectural violations in order to get things done?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Consisted of two rounds of interview:

First interview was held with HR representative and was focused on exploring the applicant's social skills.

Second interview was held with a team manager to investigate the candidate's technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you worked in a team and how did you contribute to achieving of the final goal?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirchheim unter Teck (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Kirchheim unter Teck (Germany)).

Interview

On site interview invitation in a few days after sending application. The worst interview I have ever experienced. Very rude interviewers. They never introduced themselves until I asked 30 mins after the interview started. It was not like interview conversation at all but rather it was confessing what I have done in front of police. The company should also educate the interviewers that the interview is also an important tools for company branding! Never want to work for them.

Investor Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial screening interview, then a follow up interview with a director and treasurer. All pleasant at this point and very informative about the company with a keen interest in me and my position. Unfortunately I then had to wait with little/no contact for a further 6-7 weeks until being requested to have a HR interview. I was also told everything looked very positive for an offer. The final interview consisted of very unrelated questions to the role but I answered them the best I could despite the frustration of the inconsistent process. It concluded with more positive feedback and that I would be contacted in the next couple of days. I was never contacted and had to call on my secondary number to find out they had offered the position to someone else. Very unprofessional and the whole process ended up taking nearly 3 months of my time.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

there was a call from a representative. questions started of being personal then moving on to technical questions before discussing about the long term role that may be on the table before being asked to meet with the rest of the team

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.