Ecolab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Ecolab Interview Questions

Interviews at Ecolab

2.8

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Applied at a job fair for a summer internship as a process engineer, and was called back for an interview the next day. The interview was about 1 hours long with an engineer and an operator. They are mostly interested in students for summer internships before their final year of school.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

I was first selected from a career fair at my university. Then I had three phone interviews from different locations of Ecolab to find the best match. I was offered from HR and given the option between a couple locations.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

The interview was short and the recruiter flew out to my city to interview me in person where he asked me multiple questions. Very hard and lengthy interview with many questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Positive people. Very interesting. Structured questions. What was a challenging situation you faced on the job and how did you handle it. What was a challenging situation you faced on the job and how did you handle it.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you faced on the job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

It was a great, straightforward process. The recruiters asked many questions but they were all fair questions. The Interview process was very straightforward. It was an overall good experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Eagan, MN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Very nice and friendly HR and Manager, they have asked me more behavior questions. I love the process, but did not get a job due to covid19. I had 2 stages:a phone screen for 30 min and an online video interview for 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Started with a Personality then went to a Phone Interview which led to an In person interview with district manager, In person interview with AVP area manager, pre offer screens

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ecolab (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I Interviewed with recruiter and then the Talent Aquisition Coordinator was to schedule the other part of the interview with hiring manager and a another team member. It was not a good experience mainly when it got to the scheduling with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator and also some other factors made me decide not to move on in the process. The coordinator reached out to me by email late on Friday to schedule a 30 minute in person interview. I then asked for a confirmation and then in another email I sent I asked why was the interview only 30 minutes and for a face to face interview. I asked if it could be a virtual or over the phone interview. I received no reply until Monday, and still half way through the day the coordinator doesnt provide a confirmation and the interview was on Wednesday. I asked the coordinator about if their were other dates, her response was why do I ask? I reached out to the recruiter on Sunday with a email because I had heard nothing from the coordinator. Also what was even more questioning was that the coordinator wanted me to have a 30 minute virtual interview at 9 in the morning and then to still drive to the location at 11:30 for a 30 minute face to face interview later that day. I've never had interviews broken up like that and handled in such a unprofessional way by the first face of the company the recruiting department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

I only made it through the 1st round. In the interview 2 people asked situational and behavioral questions. At the end there was time for me to ask questions. (The total was 30 minutes). It was on my college campus and they interviewed dozens of candidates

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Interviews were conducted on campus, after a few networking nights hosted by the University. They took us out for dinner beforehand to get to know the interviewers. There was a 45 min behavioral interview and 45 min technical interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.