Etax Accountants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Etax Accountants Interview Questions

Interviews at Etax Accountants

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Brisbane) in May 2020.

Interview

Application was made online mid March. Required to do a 3 question recorded video interview end of April due to work place restrictions. Shortlisted candidates then go through an English test and a typing test. Candidates who pass the test go through a further 1:1 video interview (again due to coronavirus).

Offer was made after the 1:1 interview.

Application

Interview

I applied online. The whole process took nearly 2 months and fully online interview due to the COVID 19.
    I got a pre-recording interview first, with three questions to know more about your background.
    Then I got an English and typing test to know whether you can suitable for the front line or not.
    Last round I got face to face interview to know more about your taxation knowledge.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Sydney) in May 2020.

Interview

Video interview for the first round: 3 questions, 2 minutes for each; Online test for the second round: typing test (delete key not allowed, very tricky) and English test (not hard, but attention needed); HR team interview for the third round.

Interview Questions

• Reasons you wanna work in Etax; your strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Brisbane).

Interview

They would be preparing an English literacy test then have an individual interview by a team leader and an HR person. You will be asked questions regarding tax, your experience with tax, your client liaison skills and general availability.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etax Accountants.

Interview

Three stages:
    Firstly, you will get a phone Interview (basic questions)
    Secondly, you will be invited to attend an English grammar and vocabulary test, typing speed test and calculation test.
    Finally, face-to-face interview (tax related questions)

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Brisbane) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, English test, and face to face interview.
    Phone inteview was like 5 mins, and face to face interview took 20 mins.
    Not hard question, friendly interviewers

Interview Questions

• Some tax related questions, and why do you decide to study accounting   Answer Question

Graduate Program - Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Mount Gravatt

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Upper Mount Gravatt) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied at the start of April and got a phone interview mid-April. Basic interview, nothing complicated. Next, went in for a English/grammar test and a typing test. The final stage was a face-to-face interview with an accountant and someone from HR. The interview was chill, and the interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. Overall it was a good experience. The questions weren't difficult at all.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Brisbane) in April 2019.

Interview

phone interview.Then you will be invited a group interview and do some English grammar test and typing speed test. They will ask some questions about yourself and education background. I guess you are pretty much hired when you get to do face-to-face.
    Unless of course you have some interpersonal problems.
    Questions are like when can you start, why do you want to do taxation, and what time do you prefer to work.

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Brisbane).

Interview

It was great. with one team leader and one HR lady. Had a phone interview first and then got the invitation to a face to face interview. They asked few questions about tax and customer services skills.

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Etax Accountants (Brisbane) in February 2019.

Interview

Initial Phone call,
    Aptitude test consisting of typing speed, numerical test
    Face to face Interview.

Interview question was based on your strengths, availability and basic taxation knowledge.
    As long as you are calm and prepared. Any question thrown at you should be easy to answer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.