Euro Car Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Euro Car Parts Interview Questions

Interviews at Euro Car Parts

2.3

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Apply by application form from security then invited in for a interview. You can wear what you want to the interview no one really cares. Interview takes 20 mins then you receive a text stating if you ahve the job or not. Simple.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamworth

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good. Applied online. Call for personal interview. took around 1 hour to complete full process. get the call after week to say i am successful. Call for induction after 1 week.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 stage process with 2 face to face interviews and 1 telephone.
    It was necessary to do some background research on the company and make sure I knew the job description well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      What motivates you?
      Why Euro Car Parts?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

initial interview by hr partner over the phone ,then set up face to face with regional and divisional manager in a local hotel ,very informal ,seemed positive during interview and were keen to start candidates asap ,since interview i heard nothing despite following up via email and telephone

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Maidstone, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Euro Car Parts have there own recruitment officer who phoned and asked for all my employment history then. Then gave specific sales scenarios and asked how I would deal with them

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue of a sales team member who was not performing   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that with my experience my most suitable job would be as a Branch Manager

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

I was given some excellent inside knowledge about the company and the role and then asked about my skill set and experience and how that would transfer to Euros.
    After a lengthy conversation with the recruiter I was sent some information on email including a job description and some information on the mother company LKQ in the States.
    I then had a few days to consider an interview at the branch - which I did and decided to go for it! I attended a meeting at the branch organised by my recruiter.
    The manager was informative and very enthusiastic about the success off the company and his branch.
    I also spend half a day in a branch organised by the recruiter - this was great as I could see how the role impacted the rest of the branch and the sales and operations process.
    After this process - which took around two weeks I was then contacted again by the recruiter for feedback. I was very happy and proud to understand that they liked my previous experience and thought I interviewed well and professionally. I was offered the job and was happy to accept - salary dependant obviously - I started 4 weeks later and haven't looked back since!
    The bonus and benefits make a massive difference to my life... work hard play hard!

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions around my ability and previous related experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Excellent, recruiter was helpful from the off, sounded really interested in me and made me feel like I was wanted by the company, made a great offer and was sold on the fact that promotions could come easily as long as the effort is put in, the company was sold to me in the first 10mins

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Standard questions of any other Interviews I've attended. Basics. Doubts set out from the beginning no real Influence. Just wanted it done and dusted quick as. Lots of yapping about other things. It was an extremely easy process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Tamworth, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and honest, I was made aware that ECP had some challenges ahead and that I would play a part in helping them achieve this.
    Structure interview and overview of the role. I was interviewed twice and offered within a two-three week period.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the company   1 Answer

Parts Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parts (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a member of the internal recruitment team who asked if they could have some time to discuss the company and the role over the phone. I was provided with an excellent insight to the company, the opportunity and also career progression within this forward thinking organisation. After this is discussed my experiences and how these would transfer to the position

Interview Questions

• Numerous questions around experience, drive & Sales Ability   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.