Forex Capital Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Forex Capital Trading Interview Questions

Interviews at Forex Capital Trading

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forex Capital Trading

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Forex Capital Trading.

Interview

At forex ct in Melbourne City, 2 group interviews, less people in second interview, the dont make it as. Then 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. Very easy interview. It was my first doing a group interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forex Capital Trading (Melbourne) in February 2018.

Interview

2 steps, Recruiter and interview. Both were really nice. Samira was wonderful asked about my job history etc. was really fast process, which I appreciated. Kept getting back to me immediately.

Interview Questions

• What’s your understanding of trading?   1 Answer

Sales Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Kilda, Victoria

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forex Capital Trading (Saint Kilda, Victoria) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then followed up with an in-person on location interview at their St Kilda Office. Good interview, recruiter friendly.
    At the end of the interview, recruiter assured me that she wanted this role filled ASAP (by end of month) and that she would DEFINITELY be in contact with me by Monday/Tuesday of the following week. By Wednesday I had heard nothing. I reached out to recruiter via email and linkedin, and have had no response nearly a month later.
    I don't mind not getting the job, but I do have issue with someone stating emphatically that they would get in contact (by any means either phone or email) and state a firm date, and to not hear anything back at all.
    I later saw the same role advertised through a recruitment agency, so obviously didn't get the job, having had a in-person interview, I feel that at least notification would be appropriate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.