Gamesa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Gamesa Interview Questions

Interviews at Gamesa

2.3

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gamesa.

Interview

The interview process consists of four steps:

Resume screening (due to volume of applicants we cannot reply to every application)
    One half-hour screening interview with our HR manager, via telephone
    Two or three case interviews with our consulting team, via telephone
    Recruiting day: Dinner and a full day of presentations and interviews with the WP&C Leadership Team and HR manager
    Careers
    Culture
    Career Progression
    Interview Process
    In addition to analyzing the strength of your analytical experience, we are committed to learning about your accomplishments, motivations, and goals. Our interviews explore your communication style, leadership skills, and passion for impacting clients and the world around you. We are driven and guided by our values, and we hire people who are aligned with our mission. Our interview process is carefully tailored to ensure we recruit candidates who welcome tough challenges, set and achieve laudable goals, and find our mission compelling.

Interview Questions

• do you have past experience?   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesa.

Interview

I applied online and a week later was contacted by their HR person who set up an in person interview for the following week. There I met with the hiring manager and the person I would be replacing. I eventually was told I didn't get the job 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any unusual questions. I probably didn't get the job because I didn't have experience working with sales people.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gamesa.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter initially. I had one conversation with the recruiter and the recruiter connected me with the hiring manager.

The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Very basic questions then was arranged to fly to the US headquarter in PA.

The on-site interview was easy-going as well. Got an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me in a situation where you have a work under stress   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesa in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter to get hired because of my background in an operating system. The recruiter was external and put my information into the HR team. I went through a phone screen and was invited to their offices the following week.

Met with 5 people in the department and was trying to get the feel of the organization and culture.

Generally impressed with people but the team was hit hard by recent layoffs.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a company that is going through a difficult period?   2 Answers

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gamesa in January 2009.

Interview

HR was very difficult to get in touch with to set up the interview. There was only a one on one interview at my school's campus. The interview was very laid back and casual and I took the offer on the spot because I did not have a job at the time and the offer was non-negotiable since I was coming in as an intern.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to stand up for your beliefs because you knew you were right?   Answer Question

Production Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gamesa (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

VP Operations, VP HR, GM HR all 3 together interviewed,it took almost 1 hr.asked for all 20 years experience. Why are you changing your job. discussed about relevant experience.
    Talking about 20 years experience.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gamesa (Madrid (Spain)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very friendly interview, about half hour, routine questions regarding the position and background.Then they explain the company business, where they are located, future projects and scope of the job and responsibilities. Ask for question

Interview Questions

• Question regarding reliability methodologies   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gamesa (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted mostly of discussion about the tasks to be performed during the tenure at the company. The schedule and work ethics were discussed at length and the whole project was discussed at length. Communication pathways were decided and contacts were exchanged.

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesa (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy interview with the HR manager and my supervisor. I have to speak in English a little bit and it was very easy to. I had to speak about myself during 5-10 min. Just to be sure that I was able to speak in English,

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. I have to speak a little about my las job and typical human resources questions.   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gamesa (Chandigarh (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Nothing important to say. They mostly give preference to wind analysis background and past wind mill experience. Nothing important to say. They mostly give preference to wind analysis background and past wind mill experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.