Gerresheimer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Gerresheimer Interview Questions

Interviews at Gerresheimer

2.8

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

There were two interviews with members of senior management. They asked the typical interview questions. They were very busy at the time so I was not able to interview with the second manager and I had to come back. After the interview process they offered me the job about two weeks after.

Good Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gerresheimer.

Interview

Very thorough and very informational. Turnover rate was a huge subject. The company wants individuals who will be dedicated to working for the company and want to help it grow as much as they want to grow. Turnover rate is high because either people are scared, don't know what they are doing or don't expect workload to be as heavy as it is.

Interview Questions

• What is you Strengths and Weakness and what are your future plans?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gerresheimer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview itself was stiff, but did not seem structured. I was running a tight schedule, but the management did not seem to mind making me wait to get started- one interviewer was unexplainably late. In addition to management being disrespectful of my time, they seemed to be looking for an engineer, not a sales professional. The interview was a complete waste of everyone's time.

Service Desk Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gerresheimer (Vineland, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The whole process took two interviews and was very slow. Took over 1 month to hear back from them. They were very condescending and often mumbled amongst themselves. The interview consisted of 3 people giving me ignorant looks and asking silly questions. The one interviewer Dave often interrupted the other two people. He seem to have a lot of control issues. I should have went with my gut and not taken the job.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gerresheimer (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had phone interview and then 3 in person interviews Long process and waiting period. I felt the interviews were repetitive and not all necessary for the position .I thought having 2 of them on different days was a waste.

Interview Questions

• How knowledgeable are you with SAP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Quality Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gerresheimer (Vineland, NJ (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process included a phone screening with the Recruiter and then an on-site interview with the Divisional President and Vice Presidents of HR, Operations and Sales. The interviews were approximately 1 hour in length each.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gerresheimer (Vineland, NJ (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

I came in and was asked if I knew statistics, when I could start, and if I could pass a drug test.

I was told that the work enviroment can be tough physically and mentally.

Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gerresheimer.

Interview

2 interviews: first with HR, then with the manager. Questions were basicly not difficult if you have the idea about : why you want to work exactly for this company ( in this industry sector) / how do you imagine your future in the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gerresheimer in February 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain about my projects and results in detail   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gerresheimer.

Interview

Professionell, angenehm, ca. 1 Stunde, Teilnehmer: Teamleiter + Personalerin, erstes Gespräch dient dem Kennenlernen und zur Prüfung ob man zueinander passt, zweites Gespräch waren eher Formalia bzgl. des Vetrags und ein Standortrundgang mit Kennenlernen der Abteilung,

Interview Questions

• Motivation für den Job, Fachkenntnisse und bisherige Erfahrung, warum man für die Position geeignet ist, Stärken & Schwächen, Erwartungen an Vorgesetzten und Position, Ziele   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.