Hastings Deering Interview Questions

Updated 7 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hastings Deering

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hastings Deering (South Brisbane)

Interview

First interview was a Face to face with hiring manager and HR recruitment person at their offices in South Brisbane (note: Get there at least 30 minutes early if you haven't scouted the place a few days before as this is a rather new office, there were no company signs in lobby to guide you to correct floor and even when you got to the right floor, there was no company sign at lobby to tell you you had arrived at the right place.)

Interview Questions
  • First question straight off the block: I'm concerned you may be overqualified.
    1 Answer

Hastings Deering

Application

I interviewed at Hastings Deering

Interview

- Spoke with managers responsible for my department, - Ran through my experience, - Ran through work that would be required, - Identified ways my skillset could assist the business, - Discussed availability and reliability of me being able to work over period.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you passionate about our business, and the work we do?

Application

Interview

there was a phone call interview, followed by a one-hour face to face interview. To examine my analytical skills, I was required to do a data analysis and present my findings during the interview. the process went through really quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Deering (Brisbane) in Mar 2016

Interview

First contacted by the HR then invited to interview at their Kerry Road office. Interview included simple questions no tough case studies or anything. HR asked the usual stupid questions like strengths and weaknesses. It was a breeze.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hastings Deering (Brisbane)

Interview

Hiring and interview process is tidious with paperwork. From the time of application to shortlisting, can take up to three months which can make you think that you haven't been considered. Than a mail arrives and you attend an interview with the supervisor of that department. Than you need to take a OneTest Online quiz. Than you wait for a result, which could take another month or two to confirm your acceptance and start date.

Interview Questions
  • The One Test quiz is very tricky. It's a psychological test. They can ask you a question in a few different ways.
RSS Feed</>Embed