Hatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Hatch Interview Questions

Interviews at Hatch

2.6

Interview

The interview process was amazing. They only asked a few questions and I took a simple test to make sure that I knew the job that I was applying for. The boss was an amazing person very respectful of nine answers and abilities.

Interview Questions

• How was your Experience working in your last job?   1 Answer

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hatch (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Asked me about my personal life and why i chose my degree. Was very nice and helpful and smiled the entire time. Was understanding that I did not speak loud

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hatch.

Interview

Applied through summer program. Quick phone interview before they brought me in (I live pretty close to their office). Generally the interviewers (3 engineers) were pretty friendly and as a student the questions they asked were not very difficult on the technical side. Office tour and all that jazz as well when I dropped by.

Interview Questions

• What in particular about being a professional engineer appeals to you?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

Received interview through summer program. Casual atmosphere and mostly fit questions. Not many technical or engineering questions considering that I was in high school at that point and would not be able to answer them anyway - the jobs that I was eventually put on were basic research. Would recommend to younger students.

Interview Questions

• Why are you going for this internship over another one?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hatch (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

Traditional, candidates are more prepared than interviewers. Circulated between members of senior staff. Filled out application form that requested salary history. The hiring decision maker was slow to decide, needed followup prompting.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall being challenged by any questions because I was working with a good job-seeking adviser at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was good - negotiation was not necessary.

Junior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hatch (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted via email about setting up interview time. The interview was scheduled, and at this time, I was informed there would also be a candidate assessment test, and I should expect to be there for 2 hours. When I arrived, I was told the candidate assessment test would take place first, with the interview to follow.

The candidate assessment test consisted of a ~6-7 page booklet of questions. The first couple of pages consisted of behavioral question, such as "Give an example of a time when a coworker disagreed with you. How can you learn from this situation? Would you have done anything differently?, etcc" Each question for this first part of the test contained multiple questions and you were expected to answer in detail. The second part of the test consisted of position specific questions. In my case, there were questions relating to engineering, common acronyms, codes, etc. I was also asked to solve "simple" engineering problems in this test as well. You are given 1 hour to complete all questions. You write all answers, including short answers, essays, etc., for this test on the booklet, you don't use a computer. In that hour time-frame, you are also asked to fill out a paper application.

After the assessment test, you are interviewed. I was interviewed by the manager, division leader, and HR, for a total of 3 people. They asked general questions that can be expected in an interview. They didn't really have a set list of questions to were working off from. The interviewers gave opportunities to "sell yourself" in place of asking question after question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hatch.

Interview

It was relatively fast, with a prescreening and two rounds of interviews. The reference check was arduous, according to my references. HR was responsive, helpful, and made the process quite enjoyable. Overall it didn't take long - about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have that is applicable to the role?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Step one was the online application phase, were identity documents, CV, and academic transcripts had to be submitted. Step two, video interview powered by hirevue. Step three, cognitive ability test and personality test. Overall a fairly simple process.

Field Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hatch.

Interview

It was an online interview. I was asked about five to seven questions about me and how I would handle some situations. Overall it was a very straight forward process in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my life and why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hatch in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter contact first, by call, ask normal questions to go through the resume,
    Then see the project VP. Provide the open test, trick questions about the real project which they are struggled. Whole process is Smooth ,open . Test solve problems ability. one to one, polite, nice, on time ,

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.