Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics

2.5

Operations Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three steps: first I met with HR via phone for initial screening, then with Hiring manager via phone. Afterwards, we set up a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Provide a brief history of your professional experience   1 Answer

Import Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The office was cozy and comfortable. The interview I thought went well and was easy to have a pleasant conversation with the manager that was interviewing. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Weston, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

one to one available to work immediately excell knowledge import and export knowledge customer service processing quickbooks sap lotus mail goals. Experience in international trade. Background check if I don't mind to work some Saturdays

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (San Diego, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Resume and application to be submitted to HR Department - Request the Application to HR Department . Insure you complete the Application document and fill desired salary
    Two Interview Phases, HR and Regional Director for final decision

Interview Questions

• Strongly suggest to request the Job description   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

You have to send CV over the e-mail. Then there is two phone calls, first with the HR manager that located in the main office of the country where you applying. Second with the branch manager where you was allocated to go through internship. If both will like the answer you will get the job. Also, they will check you on Facebook and judge by the way you look.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions plus related to industry questions. I had a question - what is perishable logistics ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Its all depends on the personality. Most people scare to spend money on the visa process and acquiring car. But if you young and can be flexible you can manage to get your money back from selling car back and savings. The working experience is good but only if you pro active. Otherwise they wont give you responsibilities.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with the local branch manager once one on one and then again with the VP of HR. Pretty easy overall. When we were chatting there wasn't too much questioning. They were feeling out my character and personality.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specific questions, but it was more of a conversation than an interrogation.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

They asked me to come by . I did they walked me around the facility, and then they asked me if I could handle the job. This was a perishable warehouse with fruit on one side and seafood on the other. They made me an offer and I made a counter and they met my counter offer and two weeks later I was there working

Interview Questions

• If I would work for less money   1 Answer

Negotiation

this was an easy process

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.

Interview

In the beginning, I had an Interviewed with direct manager. The discussion ranged from personality to working environment. After that, I had a writing assessment which included several scenarios related to job i applied.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in your life and how do you think this experience would help you reach your goal?   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Face to Face interview done by Managers and didn't face any difficulty. Hr discussed on salary amount and a few document like salary slip and reliving docs to submit.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2018.

Interview

I met with the HR Manager offsite initially and then had a second interview at the HQ in Jebel Ali. Interview was very informal but they had approached me as I was working with them as a consultant at the time so they already first hand knew my abilities.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for Hellman?
      Whats my 'long term' goal ie where do I want to be in 3-5 years time?
      To talk through my experience and say what skills I have relevant to the role.
      To explain why I left my last two companies.
      What my current package is and how its broken down.
      What I would need as a minimum to warrant moving company now.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.