HotelsCombined Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

HotelsCombined Interview Questions

Interviews at HotelsCombined

2.2

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HotelsCombined.

Interview

The interview was via Skype, and it was very straightforward. Nevertheless, it was comprehensive enough to dig deep into my skills, strengths, and weaknesses. Only one interview was conducted, and the following step was the training.

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HotelsCombined (Sydney).

Interview

Phone interview and then a face to face interview. The two interviewers weren't prepared and didn't really ask me any questions so it became awkward very quickly. I then had to go into a room by myself and complete a test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Property Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HotelsCombined.

Interview

in-depth interview with hiring agency, more like a discussion about CV and work history to see if a good fit for the role then had Interview with company which was not really an interview but merely a summary of what they do, invited to ask questions about the company, but I was not asked any questions.Not sure how they can gage a candidates suitability in this way..

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you will fit into the company 'culture'?   1 Answer

Contratct -Property Relations Cape Town Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HotelsCombined (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview initiated through personal contacts. There were two interviews with the ame person (Head of Property Relations Worldwide) over 6 months . The first interview in London, the second in Cape Town when the company were ready to focus on the SA market.

Interview Questions

• Work Experience , Hospitality Industry experience, Digital Marketing knowledge. Sales Expertise. Knowledge of local market ( South Africa), Availability   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.