Hungry Jack's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Hungry Jack's Interview Questions

Interviews at Hungry Jack's

1.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very challenging. I did not appreciate the difficulty level, even though I ended up getting the job. I ended up not accepting the offer because I got another opportunity to work at the company of my dreams!

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's.

Interview

I applied online on Seek.
    I got a mobile phone call to organise the time and the date.
    I did the interview where I got asked a few questions and got the job soon after.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Interview

I was brought in by the manager of the store. I was sat down and subsequently asked a few questions about availabilities and motivation. The interview did not take long.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Group interview- filling out the necessary paperwork. learning about the operations of the restaurant. Tour of the restaurant. Outline of the training. Salary and appearance. Went through the menu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coffs Harbour

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's (Coffs Harbour).

Interview

I went to the counter and asked for the manager, then after me and the manager sat down and she asked me some questions about my education and a little bit about myself and what it’ll be like to work at hungry jacks

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's.

Interview

It was super chill and easy. He just asked how far I lived, can I handle with the fast-paced environment. I got hired through somone I know that works there.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Very casual interview. Manager was late to talk though. Basically had to fill out a form for majority of the time. Only asked for availability and schedule basically. Whole thing took about 10 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maribyrnong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's (Maribyrnong) in May 2019.

Interview

I had applied on September 2018 when they were announcing a new Hungry Jacks store was opening. They replied back to me on May 2019 via phone call, asking if I wanted to come in tomorrow to do an interview. I said yes. I came in the next day and they just asked me the basic questions. The interview ended and they said " we will call you if you are hired"

-The Hungry Jacks at the time I was doing the interview was very loud and the manager had a really quiet voice so I had to ask her to repeat the questions which I think made me look dumb.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

I live in Melbourne. I applied for a position as a crew member in Hungry Jack's via the online website and received a text message 3 days later exclaiming that I have earned a job interview.
    I came into the Hungry Jack's on my interview day and the manager just told me to wait on the chairs. He sat down and we discussed time availabilities, after he started to ask me interview questions. I responded confidently whilst maintaining a personality. Using a lot of hand gestures work (but don't over do them). You should also nomanalise your words and make your sentences fluffier to make you sound like you know what you are talking about. Use big words!
    Right after the manager told me that I have received the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hungry Jack's.

Interview

Casual with a lot of questions being hypothetical scenario questions! Despite coming in on time, I had to wait an extra 20 minutes for the interview began until the manager had time to get to me. We sat in one of the cubicles and the manager sat back in his chair with an absent-minded look on his face the entire time, making it hard to concentrate.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came back with claims of raw meat, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.