IGA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

IGA Interview Questions

Interviews at IGA

1.7

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayville, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGA (Bayville, NY (US)).

Interview

Simple walk in an fill out an application, was called a day later to start work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, start off at 8/hr.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGA (Dayton, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

background check and paper work fill out. tell you what kind of this job is and who you gonna work with. the manager at last asked me "did you really want to work here?"

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGA (Rochester, MN (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was immediate, personal, and professional. Small town pride was evident in the management team. Clear expectations of customer service and dedication to serving the community were explained as were the job expectations.

Interview Questions

• What is the most full-filling thing you have ever done?(work or personal)   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tell City, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGA (Tell City, IN (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I put in an application at the store. I had to call back twice to get an "interview", which was the manager asking about the hours I could work. There was little to no other discussion about dress code, wages, etc.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGA (Rock Hill, SC (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Upon referral from someone who works there already, I went to the manager's office at the store and received a paper application. I filled it out, came back in to talk to the manager, he asked me a series of very general questions (can you work with people? have you worked before? nights and weekends? etc) and then told me he would get back to me. I called the next day and he had a training schedule for the following week set up for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation- minimum wage

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGA (Stillwater, OK (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I just had to walk into the store, fill out a very standard application. Speak to the hiring manager for a little bit about school and what hours I could work, and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your school hours like?   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGA.

Interview

Five minutes of conversation; no questions asked of me--I described myself as honest, dependable and hard-working and was hired on the spot. I was expecting to be bakery help--turns out they were looking for someone to take over the dept with no additional pay. Glorified stock clerk/repetitive heavy lifting of 25-50 lbs was not revealed.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGA (Somerset, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 20 minutes long and the questions were very straight forward. I was asked about myself and why I want to work there and what skills I had that I could bring to company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked retail before?   1 Answer
    • What’s your biggest strength?   1 Answer

Produce Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGA (Augusta, GA (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

Go into which ever desired IGA fill out application, wait on management to call for interview. If you do get interview and hired, will sign paperwork for IRS deductions, also receive employee handbook and uniform.

Produce Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petersburg, AK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGA (Petersburg, AK (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very good experience! They made me feel comfortable.And ask me about what i wanted as a Job.It was one of the best interviews that i have ever had. If you ever want to work for a company that feels like family The Trading Union is the place to be! They excepted me as family even if i was from another state!

Interview Questions

• What was my Weakest strength?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.