In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions

Updated 14 Sep 2018

2.3

Part Time Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview. I met with the store manager outside, she asked me a few questions and I was hired on the spot. Very relaxed which was nice since this was my first job.

Assistant Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Baldwin Park, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with the HR person. Then i was called into the corporate office for an interview with the merchandising manager. No waiting around for him. Very straight forward, positive guy that was easy to talk to, he asked basic interview questions about previous jobs and life goals. My interview lasted just about an hour. The office vibe was very family oriented.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interviewing questions. The only important thing is that In N Out employees all a family vibe, so don't be arrogant or too business focused   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Hurst, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

They had a grand opening hiring event. We all have to show up between the hours of 9AM to 6PM. We went in and were seated with a number of others like in an auditorium. They interview us as a group of 4 people, 2 women and two men. They asked us different questions and it seemed as if I was singled out for being too old.

Interview Questions

• It was more how the interviewee asked me. She called my name unexpectedly in a low volume while talking to another individual and I couldn't believe she was talking to me. The person she was talking to got my attention and I knew this blew my interview out the door. She ask something about did I remember a time doing something well for someone at work and knowing they were pleased with my work.   1 Answer
    • The interviewee ask if any of us had any questions.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Westwood, CA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Got the interview because I knew someone. Was interviewed by the three top managers in order from 3-1. Asked basic questions, was hired by the head manager. Pretty simple process.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

I applied online, went in for the walk-in interview, and got called 3 hours later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Applied Online, Went in, Got Interview On the Spot

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

I went in for a casual interview during the afternoon, not during peak hours. It was short, one-on-one, and pretty easy. Very few questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Highland, CA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

In n Out was opening a new franchise in town and there was a flyer distribution for job openings at the new location.
    There was hundreds of candidates lined up for the open interviews, which was a two day selection.
    The wait was about an hour for an interview which was a group of 4 interview. The interviewer seemed to not want to be there and therefore asked two questions each before calling over the next group.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time or experience when you had to achieve over an obstacle?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Long Beach, CA (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Really easy, super nice management

Interview Questions

• Don't remember, sorry it was a while ago. They basically want to see if you have an upbeat positive attitude   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do no negotiate starting pay as far as I'm aware

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger in June 2014.

Interview

Had my friend refer me and I got my interview the next day. It was a two round interview that were two days apart. One with the shift manager and the second with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.