In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2018

2.3

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

2 months after I applied on their website, I had a 30-minute call from a recruiter. 1 week later, I had a 30-minute call with the hiring manager. 1 month after that call, I was told that they chose another candidate. All in all, this was a 3 month process that also included a 2-week vacation for the recruiter. I think that pretty much says it all.

Janitorial Interview

Interview

I was told I would be interviewed- got an email a while later saying thanks for my interview- even though my interview was scheduled for later. Overall a little shady, might have been an error, but I do not know.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Walked in and said they weren't hiring unfortunately. Don't know how the other people were able to walk in like that. Went to a store and they said to apply online. Already applied online though.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Downey, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied and asked to speak to a manager. I was asked to come back for an interview. It's simple. You interview outside with a manager. They ask the usual questions, but you just gotta smile! Be friendly. And smile!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online, hadn’t received a call back for two weeks. So, I went in and asked for the status of my application. So they went to the back to look at it on their system, and asked me to come back for an interview that same day at 4:30. The interview went pretty well, they took my outside. They make you feel very comfortable so that’s a complete PLUS. He told me he’s gonna give me a call very soon, to start up onto the next process and we can go from there.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Very similar to most entry level jobs now days. You must begin by applying online. They are always hiring. If you want to make a good impression you can swing by on a week day around 2-4 pm, but otherwise they will refer you to online for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give one example where you went out of your way to help a customer.   1 Answer

Sales Associaate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I went in for two interviews and everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. For the first interview it was a group interview and I was called later that night for a second interview. That night I was told I was to be hired. Amazing experience overall. It was very orginized and it was my first job interview ever so I appreciate the welcoming personalities.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your life? What do you know about In-N-Out?   Answer Question

Frycook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

send in online app, then do approx. 2-3 interviews. They'll ask about your character and who you are generally. Just smile and give an honest, down to earth answer. Dress professionally as you will get extra points for that compared to other candidates.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was in a group of 4 and we were asked questions in pairs. They then collected our contact info and told two of the four they were free to go. Later, one other candidate and I individually interviewed with another manager where they hired us both on the spot. I could tell that they really just wanted social people who have a passion for customer service.

Cashiering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers inside the building. I was asked about my life ambitions, work ethic, availability, all the general stuff. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, the managers were polite and the questions weren't too hard to answer.

Interview Questions

• What position do you see yourself working in?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.