Liberty Global Interview Questions

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Global

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Liberty Global (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

Via agency. Was called and interviewed by Liberty Global. Informed during the interview that I would be going to next round in the following week - The following round would consist of testing my knowledge and skills over a period of a day at Liberty Global. Was also informed that agency would confirm the specific date. Three days later I was informed that Liberty Global had chosen a candidate for the position and therefore the function was closed.

Interview Questions

• How big, in terms of money and team size was your last projects/programs   Answer Question

Supply Chain Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Liberty Global (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2014.

Interview

Step 1 : Telephone interview with HR (More about : Getting to know you) Step 2 : Face to Face interview with the hiring manager Step 3 : Test about Analysis with real data (This is not a normal procedure - since my role was a specialist role; this was something that I had volunterred during my interview process to show off my skills) Step 4 : Interview with the hiring manager peer Step 5 : HR Interview about the contract, compensation and benefits

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that was very challanging that you had accomplished in your carrer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Global (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2014.

Interview

Intensive 45 minute interview as part of a full-day assessment which also included psychometric tests, presentations, and teamwork exercises. The entire assessment was very thorough and rewarding, despite the fact that it took place as part of a departmental reorganization in which about half the employees were let go. The interview was with a company director and a third-party consultant, and focused primarily on self-awareness, personal motivation, interpersonal skills, and core competencies, as well as scrutinizing the interviewee's ability to respond well under what was at times a fairly fierce interrogation.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Liberty Global.

Interview

Number of interviews is three but deends on position. Starting with a telephone interview, followed with two personal interviews including HR. The whole process is done through recruiter, from arranging the interview to job offer. In case of travels from abroad, company reimburses the costs even in case of unsuccessful interviews. They offer a one-off repatriation payment and temporary accomodation for first month.

Interview Questions

• Drawing at a flip chart, explaining professional experience.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Currently using Head Hunters but working towards a seff suffcient recruitement program. First couple of calls and interview with external recruiters then several interviews meeting different stakeholder within the company. Back and forth exchange and communication with the headhunter acting as the negotiator.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employer, where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Project-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Liberty Global (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2014.

Interview

send your cv to the human resources and wait for the reply within two weeks or so. the recruitment process can also take longer depending on the position you apply for.

Interview Questions

• its important to have your cv in the database of such an important company, leader in cable   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.