MSS Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at MSS Security

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSS Security

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MSS Security in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first where they ask you about your application and your experience. Then if you pass the phone interview, they will invite you to an actual interview, where the hiring manager will be the one to ask you questions which will relate to the job itself.

Interview Questions

• How is your current experience related to the job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Control Room Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSS Security (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

It took me 15 minutes. There were 2 people interviewing. Both calm and soft spoken. Asked me about their clients and competitors. Asked me which sector did I want to work in and why is that so.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Townsville

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSS Security (Townsville) in March 2015.

Interview

The first interview took place over the phone. Then I had a face to face interview. Then I was offered a trial period as a supervisor on a job for a week. Then I had a second Interview with senior management. I was offered the job as a Security Manager. However, three days later I was called over the phone and told the job had been given to another person.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style.   1 Answer

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alice Springs

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MSS Security (Alice Springs) in March 2010.

Interview

My first communication on the phone was very positive.
    I cant talk about my interview it was top secret.
    tell the truth at all times.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.