Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated 12 Feb 2017

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for 15min regarding my work experience in the previous company and then they kept me waiting and still I have not heard from them. So, I assume I didn't get it

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

2 rounds, 1 with senior manager and 1 with hr.
    HR is formality, discussing what they can offer and asking you about preferences.

Interview Questions

• typical challenges in executing projects, what processes worked on (QMS, ITIL, Agile)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little bit

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

good inteview process, had 2 round of technical and one managiral and a hr round.

answered all the questions.. very long screening process.. didnt get the result for next 2 weeks
    lengthy application and online process.. need to fill more forms for visa details
    good hr connection

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

3 level

Manager Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. Few simple questions and then post comensation talk with the HR.Just be yourself

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a telephonic round where the interviewer did not really ask me anything technical. Had a second round with the client manager and he asked me perhaps 2 technical questions. The first round was with a person who later became my obnoxious colleague. The client manager was a sensible person from the client org but he seemed to have selected people with zero experience also later on so I expect he takes a cut from the hiring company and as long as you are somewhat able to convey your ideas, you will be taken.

Interview Questions

• 1. How does item category determination take place in SAP CRM?
      2. How do you set up a catalog and org in SAP CRM?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company refused to negotiate on the salary. They are among the lower payers in the market. I only took the job because of other convenience and I guess they understood it.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process with Satyam was ok but with client wasnt good. Hiring process wasnt professional. HR is pathetic. They dont give a heed to employee concerns. Once the visa was approved, they just pressurize you to join at any cost and keep on following on a daily basis to check if you are joining or not. Lot of insecurity and unprofessional attitude.

Interview Questions

• I want you to resign on this day. Negotations on salary not at par.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pathetic.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Contacted first by a head hunter who then passed me on to a VP. Met with the VP at a coffee shop in Austin, TX

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Satyam considering everything that happened?   1 Answer

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (India, TX (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Genral interview,Had to waity for a month as I was in different country,,onference call or interview was held.it was friendly and nice
    questions we mainly based on the projects that you are worked on and so we shld be clear on the work that we have done. Resume were also reviewed.

Interview Questions

• Technical and project based   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good and easy. they were clear on what they are offering.

Senior Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

They thew out a wide net and hired almost anyone to get the Help Desk set up in English, in America, where it first started out, to replace Indian voices with American ones and not lose the contract with the American Company that hired them and did away with Wipro.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were extremely inflexible on pay and demanded signup for health insurance from day one - which comes out of the already lower than average pay.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.