New Western Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

New Western Interview Questions

Interviews at New Western

2.3

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Initial phone call then one on one interview with manger, followed by a 2hr ride along with people in the office where you learn about day to day on the job of an agent

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about NWA   1 Answer

Investment Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

There were separate interviews. The first was over the phone with the recruiting coordinator. The second was with a broker at the firm. The third was with an acquisitions agent. The interview process was pretty relaxed and the company was very good about providing information regarding the role I was interviewing for and the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a commission only pay?   1 Answer

Sales Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Boulder, CO (US)).

Interview

Interview process was a bit brief, but professional and fair throughout the whole process. It began with an initial phone screen with the office recruiter followed by an in-person interview with the GM

Investment Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very conversational. Interviewer was very transparent about the hard work that the job requires in order to be successful. Very clear as to how you make money in the business and expectations going in to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to overcome adversity in order to succeed   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Thorough and informative. There is not a tough selection process and does not require prior real estate experience. There is multiple interviews and there is typically a requirement to have a real estate license prior to starting or at least an agreement to obtain a license after offered an employment position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior construction or real estate experience   1 Answer

Acquisitions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, in face interview and a ride along. Overall a pretty easy experience. I would recommend looking into this company. They don’t play any games and are pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New Western (Allen, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The person interviewing is rude. She was telling me what I can do and can't do. She never called me and rescheduled my interview and never called me. She kept telling me about things I already knew. It was wasted time and they don't care what you have to say.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online and then there was a phone screening. After passing the phone screening, I was invited to an in person interview with an acquisitions agent. Next was a ride along with another acquisitions agent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western in August 2018.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I got a call and we chatted and then I went to an interview and then I got hired. I was then trained for the position for several weeks

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Guys were very nice and welcoming during the interview process. Questions were not very hard and felt more like a normal conversation then anything else. Took about 30 minutes which was reasonable and I was able to learn enough about the company in that time to successfully make a good decision

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.