Oberlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Oberlo Interview Questions

Interviews at Oberlo

2.8

Senior Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oberlo (Berlin (Germany)) in October 2019.

Interview

short screening interview, longer "life history interview", in person interview with producer, video interview with project lead, video interview with team member. Also edited a pitch trailer based on their 30 minute online content down to 2 minutes to show ability and style.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up to date in your craft? Why did you make these editing choices? How could we improve our brand? Had you heard of dropshipping before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oberlo.

Interview

It was a very time consuming selection process. Almost 10 interviews before getting the final decision! However it's not hard to make it till the end. Good luck with your processes!

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oberlo.

Interview

First, I had an interview with Thomas. Then waited for about 3 weeks to talk to Matthew from Shopify (about for 7-10 minutes). I think this interview was just "for show":)

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oberlo in February 2017.

Interview

I've applied online on the company's website. The first contact was with the HR person, it was a really quick and nice talk, where she asked me about my background. And then I talked with the CTO, which made more technical questions. Both of them answered all my question and all process was really clean. The last task was to build an API using PHP.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to write an API to retrieve messages, retrieve a single message and to update a message.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oberlo in January 2017.

Interview

Very easygoing interview with the CEO of the startup on Skype: he first asked me about myself, what I do, what was my experience and then we moved to the company itself, how they are growing up and what they were looking for. After discussing a few points about future content strategy, I was given an assignment that was critical in order to judge my attitude towards the job opening.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would approach the making of a Facebook ad in the form of video with little or no knowledge at all about the company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.