Oigetit Fake News Filter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Interview

They mainly just asked about background information, personal life and why we chose to apply to the place. The interviewer was simplistic and was straightforward on what they seek for an intern

Interview Questions
  • Q: What could be a reason that we should hire you? Q: How could this intern impact your future career?
    Answer Question

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Interview

I was nervous but as soon as I started talking to the COO, she was so nice, formative, and easy going. The Interview also helped me understand the expectations and the company.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me a little bit about your interest about social media."

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Interview

You will be asked typical questions like "Why do you want to intern here?", "What's your strength and weakness?", "What do you think about our company?", "what's your future plan after this internship ends?" and so on.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter in May 2021

Interview

Questions were very common about your background, use of social media etc. HR doing a poor job and invite to interview people who are overqualified for this position. 3 and more hours of unpaid work for 5-6 days per week (as I was told) is just ridiculous. I decided to not waste my time on this. I think this is illegal to have a whole company built on unpaid work of interns. Apart from the recommendation letter, the company isn't able to give anything valuable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Interview

The interview was 15 minutes, they asked questions about my background, past jobs and experience. They asked me if I would be able to express my point of view in a conference with a lot of people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Interview

We just had some conversations, they presented me the company, how the things there work and how (If Hired), how I will proceed and what I'm going to do. The company's mission is really awesome, and they were able to answer all the questions, ideas, and everything I had to say. Really great experience!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Oigetit Fake News Filter

Application

I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter

Interview

You have a phone screen with the Director of Operations and another interview with the Chief Operations Officer. Overall, it was a quick process and I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what is your experience with social media platforms.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

I got email from the CEO of the company directly and schedule an interview meeting. Then. got a phone call from the worker and Q&A. The person is nice and will answer as much as question you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oigetit Fake News Filter (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The hiring manager performed typical screening questions after which she sold the founder and some of the key functions of the role. The company is fully remote and hierarchical. Apply with an open mind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed