PVH Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

PVH Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews at PVH Corp.

2.7

Sourcing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process took about one month. I had 3 interviews, the first one was with HR via phone approx 30 minutes. The second one in NY with the hiring manager and three more associates from the team for about 2 hours . The last interview was in NY as well with the department's manager.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

The first step was an on-campus interview set up by my university. After that round we were given a prompt 2 days before our next interview and needed to come prepared with a presentation. The final step (which I did not make it to) was in person at their HQ locations.

Intern Interview

Interview

Easy and nice. Made you feel so comfortable. Amazing company. Process took a few months. Really cared about my interests and took that in to consideration when placing me in a department

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online, then a few weeks passed by, a recruiter contacted me about phone interview. He was very friendly and asked a lot of questions about past experiences on my resume. He said he will keep me posted. I reached out to him 5 weeks after interview, no response.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

I had an online interview with HR at PVH. It is a screening interview. It is a standard interview and I was asked to analyze business scenarios related to interpersonal connection,

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your director gives negative feedback?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheektowaga, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Cheektowaga, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

it was fine. I had several interviews and then didn't got accepted for no reason. I didn't get a follow up on the reason i wasn't accepted although i thought the interviews went great.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Overall, it was good. I first spoke with the HR who was in charge of hiring and she went into details on the job and then I met with the hiring manager who also gave me a lot of info. Overall, I think it well well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

Interview was through video chat. Interview consisted mostly behavioral questions. Asked a lot about working in a group setting, my past experiences, and my portfolio. Explained the next two rounds.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview was in 3 parts. First a phone call with a manager then an in-person interview with 2 managers. I got this job through a recruiter and the job description was written in very detail and very explanatory regarding what they do, who you are and the expected skills. Over the phone and in-person all 3 managers were very professional and interacted in a friendly manner

Interview Questions

• Please explain your overall experience as per resume   1 Answer
    • How many experience you have in retail and please elaborate   1 Answer
    • As a product manager which part of your job you really enjoy and why?   Answer Question
    • When you deal with different stake holders say some of them are new to the project and some may not agree with each other, in this situations how would you bring all of them to an agreement?   Answer Question
    • If we are to introduce a new online product, how would you approach it for the MVP?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked to the HR recruiter which is very nice, then 30 minutes phone call with the hiring manager. One week later meet with hiring manager and VP finance onsite.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.