Prada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Prada Interview Questions

Interviews at Prada

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prada in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and professional. The hiring manager was kind and ask me a ton of questions pertaining to my past experiences. I got the sense that i will be asked to come in for a second interview which i am extremely confident about.

Interview Questions

• My past job experience with another high end luxury fashion retailer in Los Angeles and how i enjoyed the environment.   1 Answer

Was offered another position that paid higher.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prada (Honolulu, HI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was told by my staffing agency to go to Miu Miu at Ala Moana to conduct the interview, I showed up maybe a few minutes before my actual appointment, when I walked in, l asked for the hiring manager and was told to wait a moment for him. Following this, he came up and greeted me and then led me to back of the store and conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress and describe a time in where you demonstrated control over stressful situations.   1 Answer
    • Skills I listed on my resume.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Long, very very long. Was stood up several times for skype meetings. Thick headed and unrealistic expectations of a declining market. Not keeping up with technology and the times very well.

FT Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prada.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview in which we then decided to meet in person. The manager met me (late) at the meeting spot. She just asked general questions about what I currently do and what I knew about Prada. She then proceeded to ask me who were some great employees at my current employer-so she could scope them out on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• Answered questions about my current job such as what were our dollar amount plans for the month, personal sales goals, getting into specifics that she knew were wrong to ask. UNPROFESSIONAL.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

For a department store Prada never have I been interviewed at a public eating cafeteria. It was extremely hard o hear questions and answer efficiently without distraction. I answered standard questions and appreciated their time and patience during given the room tone.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bal Harbour, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prada (Bal Harbour, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

was told to apply through their current temp agency (24seven)
    I honestly didnt really have a full interview, just a quick talk, in person, when I went to apply. I actually went seeking a Sales position since that was my background. I met the manager, and after waiting around for a while, we spoke very briefly. I left thinking I was applying through the agency for the sales position I applied for. However, it wasnt until my first day that i actually found out what I was really doing (sales assistant) but I stayed regardless thinking it would be a good opportunity

Interview Questions

• Where did I previously work?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very rigid interview process

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Wasn't intense, very welcoming environment. The interview didn't last too long but the questions were very basic. Felt overall comfortable with the process. The HR team I interviewed with is no longer there.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the obstacles you faced at your previous job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prada (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied as a temporary sales associate during the holiday season. Met with two managers of the Costa Mesa store, both were very friendly. The interview last around 30 minutes and felt more like a conversation than interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work quickly under pressure?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prada (Honolulu, HI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in Jan of 2017 and again in March of 2017, it took them a while to get back to me, by the time they did, the store had a new manager.

I was very confident in wanting to work for this store, but I think I didn't get the job because I was too nervous in the interview. But it's okay because it wasn't meant to be. The interview was about 30 minutes and all she did was go over my resume and ask me basic questions and she wrote down what I said on the margin of the application.

I think they were looking for someone who can speak fluently in another language, close to 10 years of retail experience in luxury setting and that can sell. However, I soon learned they aren't looking for passion, or great service, just someone who can make the company money.

I love Prada and I would still consider working there, just perhaps at a better store.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.