Public Transport Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Public Transport Authority

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Public Transport Authority

Transit Officers Interview

Interview

group interviewed by three middle aged guys. Seemed to be smooth but failed me without particular reasons. They may have their own inclination but didn't show anything which is not very good.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Public Transport Authority.

Interview

Behavioural & situational questions. Single interview process, but easy questions. It was just an interview, no tests or anything else like that. I dont have a lot to say about that.

Manager End User Computing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Public Transport Authority (Perth, Western Australia) in December 2016.

Interview

I was asked to present as to how I would approach the role. A 2-page background document was provided, with questions to be addressed in the presentation.
    The main focus of the interview was the presentation where candidates provided and the approach you have taken in answering these questions. The time given for the interview was indicated as 45 minutes. In reality, this was the time for the entire process, including introductions and set up so only about 30 minutes was available for the presentation.

Interview Questions

• - Given the background, how will you lead the End User Computing section? What steps/ approach will you take to ensure the processes are prioritised and implemented to provide a service that delivers to the required levels?
      - Outline how, through your leadership, you have led individuals effectively and driven improvements in employee performance.
      - Describe how you have worked as part of a team to deliver high quality services to a large, diverse and complex organisation   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Transport Authority (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

brief 20 min interview with IT manager basically wanted to make sure i knew about PM and would get along with the IT teams. job brief was very limited as they ad no clear project scope, asked if I could run the project if undefined from start to finish without any real deliverable.

Interview Questions

• asked about knowledge pertaining it Project methodology and previous projects.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation offer was firm

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Public Transport Authority (Perth, Western Australia) in November 2015.

Interview

> Easy as a contractor, was called an hour after my interview advising i had the job....

> Needless and unnecessary hoops to jump through when going for full time position....
    * Selection Criteria required ....
    * Month wait to be interviewed
    * Another month wait to find out if you got position...

Interview Questions

• after working in the job as a contractor for over a year i was asked "What would make me suitable for the job"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.